Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wish I was in love again

Reviews

Unhappy wish I was in love again

just watching a couple today made me wonder if I will ever be like them again, holding hands they were looking into each others eyes so in love, I used to love that with my ex fiancee I'd look into her eyes hold her hand tight & tell her how much I loved her she'd respond saying she is 'the luckiest girl in the world' to have found someone like me:
    as I watched this couple today as she rubbed his face & put her fingers through his hair it reminded me of the lovely anti clockwise circular motions my ex fiancee used to make as she rubbed my face play with my hair & blow into my ear she'd hate me talking to any other women she'd get upset & jealous I reassured her that she was the 'only one'
    words cannot express the grief one feels when one loses love its been a few years since but the wounds remain , think I'll watch the match in the Clarion tonight
    'the hottest love has the coldest end'-ep

nice being in love though isn't it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    just watching a couple today made me wonder if I will ever be like them again, holding hands they were looking into each others eyes so in love, I used to love that with my ex fiancee I'd look into her eyes hold her hand tight & tell her how much I loved her she'd respond saying she is 'the luckiest girl in the world' to have found someone like me:
    as I watched this couple today as she rubbed his face & put her fingers through his hair it reminded me of the lovely anti clockwise circular motions my ex fiancee used to make as she rubbed my face play with my hair & blow into my ear she'd hate me talking to any other women she'd get upset & jealous I reassured her that she was the 'only one'
    words cannot express the grief one feels when one loses love its been a few years since but the wounds remain , think I'll watch the match in the Clarion tonight

love?
    Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate
    It was invented by Americans in the 20th century so they could sell more shit

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post

She sounded alittle possessive,lucky escape i would say!

Reviews

that sounds so sad fuck why did i read this now i am thinking of my ex fiancee we were just like that once a long time ago and its her birthday today as well we are 13 years split thats the last steady girlfriend i had just thinking about that now

Talking 5 f's

love is over rated ep mate, stick to the 5 f's

find them,
    feel them,
    finger them,
    fuck them
    and forget them.

that way you have no heartache

Reviews

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bumlover View Post
    love is over rated ep mate, stick to the 5 f's

find them,
    feel them,
    finger them,
    fuck them
    and forget them.

that way you have no heartache
    JESUS! Someone must have dumped you bigtime!
    How old are you 17?very childish post.

Reviews

There is no remedy for love but to love more-ep

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    JESUS! Someone must have dumped you bigtime!
    How old are you 17?very childish post.
    correct i agree with you there he should grow up

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    that sounds so sad fuck why did i read this now i am thinking of my ex fiancee we were just like that once a long time ago and its her birthday today as well we are 13 years split thats the last steady girlfriend i had just thinking about that now
    Jez Harry 13years,WTF?YOU GOT TO GET OUT MORE MATE!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Jez Harry 13years,WTF?YOU GOT TO GET OUT MORE MATE!
    yes i do have to get out more often i agree i just didn't bother with relationships after we split but i am in a good mood and on the prowel again don't be thinking like that i am not on the prowel here LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast