Thread: Good Affair Site

Default Good Affair Site

Hi All

Does anyone know is there any such thing as a good site for possible arranging an illicit encounter with a married/attached person who just wants some no strings fun?

Not that the ladies on here don't provide that!

Swingers, Free Adult Chat & Adult Personals Site - Adult FriendFinder

Mixed bag of people on this site single, married and couples. Men outnumber women by a ratio of about 20:1, so you'll need plenty of luck.

Reviews

Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by urge_statler4 View Post
    Hi All

Does anyone know is there any such thing as a good site for possible arranging an illicit encounter with a married/attached person who just wants some no strings fun?

Not that the ladies on here don't provide that!
    Yeah, but it's for people who live America and the word on the street it's not that great.

Maybe you can or someone else can start something up for the Irish market-I think you'd have a lot of success with it, REALLY

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's funny, when I clicked on the link the first page had a photo of a lady I thought I recognised.
    When I clicked on her photo for more information her name came up as Alison Angel Smith from Galway. If that young lady has moved from the US and is engaged in swinging in Galway I am going to move there straight away.

I wonder how many other profiles are as accurate.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It's funny, when I clicked on the link the first page had a photo of a lady I thought I recognised.
    When I clicked on her photo for more information her name came up as Alison Angel Smith from Galway. If that young lady has moved from the US and is engaged in swinging in Galway I am going to move there straight away.

I wonder how many other profiles are as accurate.
    That's a con to get you to join, there running IP scanning software in the background and no matter what location you are in they will show you a pic of a gorgeous girl claiming she is in your area. Let me guess, your in Galway

Adultfriendfinder does take a bit of work, and there probably are about 20 guys to every girl. But if you put the effort in, it can be worth it.

I was on it for a year, and enjoyed a variety of things - MMF threesome, 4-some, met a bored housewife for a night of fun, and an incredibly hot sports enthusiast (not quite a gymnast, but almost as good ) But do be warned, it takes a LOT of work to find girls who are genuinely interested in meeting people and not just doing it as an ego boost. And always keep in mind the ratio, you need to work to set yourself apart from the crowd.

No idea about swingers.ie or any other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by joemac32 View Post
    Adultfriendfinder does take a bit of work, and there probably are about 20 guys to every girl. But if you put the effort in, it can be worth it.

I was on it for a year, and enjoyed a variety of things - MMF threesome, 4-some, met a bored housewife for a night of fun, and an incredibly hot sports enthusiast (not quite a gymnast, but almost as good ) But do be warned, it takes a LOT of work to find girls who are genuinely interested in meeting people and not just doing it as an ego boost. And always keep in mind the ratio, you need to work to set yourself apart from the crowd.

No idea about swingers.ie or any other sites.
    Fair play to you Joe Mac, you had far more luck than I had. I spent three seperate stints on AFF, each between 6 months and a year, but never managed to get THE RIDE. The closest I came was spending the night in bed with a woman who was about twice the size of me. I met about half a dozen women but I also encountered some women who promised a lot but never delivered; they were all talk online but when it came to meeting up they chickened out. The thing is its a bit like the IRA and Maggie Thatcher, you only have to be lucky once.

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    Fair play to you Joe Mac, you had far more luck than I had. I spent three seperate stints on AFF, each between 6 months and a year, but never managed to get THE RIDE. The closest I came was spending the night in bed with a woman who was about twice the size of me. I met about half a dozen women but I also encountered some women who promised a lot but never delivered; they were all talk online but when it came to meeting up they chickened out. The thing is its a bit like the IRA and Maggie Thatcher, you only have to be lucky once.
    Aye, there is definitely a mixed bunch on the site. The simple fact is, if a hot girl wants some no-strings-attached sex, she need only go to the local night-club, and not bother with websites. So those who are on such sites - and don't worry, there ARE hot women on there - are looking for something more like particular fetishes or fantasies, or they want a small bit more of a connection with someone before jumping into bed.

My main tips for using those sites:

1. Pay for a full membership. It shows you're genuine, and not some cheap ass git who thinks he can get laid without any effort
    2. Remember any email you send a girl will be in competition with about 50 others so make it stand out. Literally EVERY girl I talked to/met through the site said most emails from guys where like "Nice pic, wanna fuck? Here's my number...". Those emails never work, so put a bit of effort in.
    3. When you want to meet a woman, suggest meeting somewhere nice and public for a coffee, and if it goes well ye can move on to a hotel. It always gives them the chance to get out of it, but always makes it clear that as long as you hit it off, you're looking for sex, not another date. Every one of my encounters was like that. An hour in a coffee shop and an afternoon and/or night in a hotel.
    4. If a girl keeps looking to meet up without even the hint of sex, then forget it. Likewise, if you're talking to a girl online for weeks on end without the possibility of meeting in real-life, then just move on. It's a sex site, so you don't have to feel guilty for wanting only one thing. If they'e looking for something else, they should find another site, or another sap who's willing to be kept on the hook for months. Of course, you don't have to be rude about it - just say something like "I've really enjoyed meeting/chatting to you, but it seems you're not really ready for what the site is all about. I have plenty of friends that I can just hang out with, so I'm looking for something more from the site. If you feel ready to take the jump, you'll know where to find me". If she is genuine about giving the site a go, then she'll be back to you once she realises most other guys on there are the type who send those one-line emails I mention above.

Here endeth the lesson