Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An experiment im doing with myself

Blog Entries

Default An experiment im doing with myself

Taking naps every few hours. Setting my mobile alarm for about 8 mins or so and closing the eyes and nodding off. I hope to do it about two to three times per day.Just seeing how it pans out.

zzzzzzzzzz,
    Westside.

Reviews

Learn how to control your brain's alpha waves. That way, you can meditate for twenty minutes a day and never ever need sleep.

Fnar.

Reviews

I love naps! I hate getting up again.

Reviews

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-counting-sheep.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	16590  
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Default I do meditate

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Learn how to control your brain's alpha waves. That way, you can meditate for twenty minutes a day and never ever need sleep.

Fnar.
    for an hour a day if i can. I got stuff from the US and its very very good. I got away from doing it for the last two weeks or so but have to pick it up again. I only do this for training as it increases test output and decreases cortisol ,beyond that im quite happy.

Horay,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Taking naps every few hours. Setting my mobile alarm for about 8 mins or so and closing the eyes and nodding off. I hope to do it about two to three times per day.Just seeing how it pans out.

zzzzzzzzzz,
    Westside.
    Thats the trouble with being old, you only got to shut your eyes and you're gone, you get a good rest now. Dream of Elvis.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

zzzzzzzzzz,
    Westside.
    Good luck with the tour bus driver gig you started. not sure if the passengers will think much when they see you nodding off at the wheel on the ring of Kerry
    Last edited by nappertandy; 25-02-10 at 11:43. Reason: grabbing the wheel from u know who

Reviews

for an hour a day if i can. I got stuff from the US and its very very good. I got away from doing it for the last two weeks or so but have to pick it up again. I only do this for training as it increases test output and decreases cortisol ,beyond that im quite happy.

Horay,
    Westside.
    So tell us West. whats the "stuff"

Blog Entries

Default No probs

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    So tell us West. whats the "stuff"
    its called Holosync.

Holosync by Centerpointe : Guaranteed to produce deep, super-pleasurable meditative states, razor-sharp thinking, quantum leaps in self-awareness.

this stuff works but will wreck your head at the start. Its a bit pricey and takes an hour everyday but you have wayyyyyyyyy more energy after it and get more doen so it cancels out the time spent doing it.You will also sleep wayyyyyyy better and you find you are alot more rested when you wake in the mornings too. Results start quickly and taper a bit then. Im doing this as it keeps stress down and im naturally hyper so it does me good.

it works,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default By the way

i like this because you are still yourself. Some systems work on trying to change you. Like some of the buddist stuff has you smiling at a guy stealing your car ffs. That sort of stuff. With Holosync i find i am way calmer in that i dont get irritated with things that normally would irritate me but am still myself.

still a bollox, love it,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast