Thread: time for the pub

Reviews

Default time for the pub

anyone coming to the pub i am off cant stay in and put up with that Brendan o conner
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Default get the first round klit

with chelsea and england safely beatensure i`m in the mood to take you up on that invitation.then on to a club later and go on the pull yeah!!!!

Reviews

to hell with the pub i would rather spend it on something else that i enjoy if you get my drift

Reviews

oooh my god i was told i enjoyed myself but i think you were right Dirty Harry should have done something else that i would enjoyed.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Default Ya.......

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    oooh my god i was told i enjoyed myself but i think you were right Dirty Harry should have done something else that i would enjoyed.
    Ditto............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Brendan O'Connor ffs....................it's nigh impossible to avoid that f**ker. When he's not on this or that TV program, he's scribbling for the Sindo (though I studiously skip his ramblings) or singing about JESUS IN DA HOUSE. This dipshit was one of those journos who was writing up to two years ago that there would not be a recession, that all was hunky dory and that we could look forward to a "soft landing" in the property market and more modest long term growth trends. He was one of the cheer leaders for St. Bertie of Drumcondra and joined him in attacking those who were "talking the economic bubble down". It transpires that "honest Brendan" had bought himself a pad not that long before and was basically trying to protect his little property investment by talking things up.

This guy is just a fat hot air merchant.............he should do the nation a service and export himself.

Reviews

I dont mind him at all did u see Rosanna Davidson the other nite on his show had my mickey in my hand watching her....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I dont mind him at all did u see Rosanna Davidson the other nite on his show had my mickey in my hand watching her....
    Did u think it was the remote and tried to turn the volume up.