Thread: how can i edit my review

Default how can i edit my review

i posted a review today for Devine Devin and i just noticed i have the worng date on it it should be the 25th of feb not the 26th of feb. I would like to edit it if it was possible.

Blog Entries

Default Wouldnt worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by up for it View Post
    i posted a review today for Devine Devin and i just noticed i have the worng date on it it should be the 25th of feb not the 26th of feb. I would like to edit it if it was possible.
    its only a day out,
    Westside.

Reviews

It's not possible for a reviewer to edit his review. But you can leave a comment. Go to the bottom of the review and click where it says.....

'Click here to add a comment to this review (only Reviewed and Reviewers are allowed to do so).'

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's not possible for a reviewer to edit his review. But you can leave a comment. Go to the bottom of the review and click where it says.....

'Click here to add a comment to this review (only Reviewed and Reviewers are allowed to do so).'
    Thanks for the info lad

Reviews

No problem. Your comment has gone through.

Reviews

is it just me or is this happening a bit now. I left a review for the lovely Ivet recently and I was sure I left the correct date but it put the date I posted it not the date selected, meaning the visit happened in the future, so as to speak.