Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to sit down for a while!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Me too.

It's gone 5 now, biggieme, did you get into trouble?
    Nope, I was lucky, I'll even get to turn it around and have a little moan as to why she didn't get it cleaned when she said she would LOL

(Ps just incase any of the ladies think I'm being an AH and why I didn't get it cleaned myself, there is a perfectly good explanation which I'm not going to divulge here but lets say it was a bit of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I just had one of the worst half hours of my life, I've been thinking all morning I'd like to visit someone and I finally made the decision who I would see, I reached into the back of a drawer at work where I leave my punting phone to realise it wasn't there, then it dawned on me, I left it in my jacket pocket as I was using it earlier in the week, then it really dawned on me, I had asked herself to get the jacket cleaned just this morning.
    She gets home around 3 everyday so what a rush and panic to get home before her and remove it and all the way I was praying she hadn't already checked the pockets.
    I'm not well for it, honestly, I think it'll be days again I get over it...
    that would have been a disaster anon361 my own heart jumped reading that be more carefull in future amigo

I have a second fone too- but I thought it was safe- as it needed the code. But its unlocked, and I think my wife put her on sim in, which means any names and txts on the phone- she read. Im playing dumb! Ignorance is bliss!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My phone is never off so I like to cover all basis, if she does call me at least I can explain a missed call but my phone off, she'd start calling the hospitals LOL
    If you have a seperate 'punting' phone the 'good lady' won't be calling that(hopefully!! - if she does then you are seriously fucked). I always switch off my punting phone after the punt and return it to its 'safe place'. Routine is a wonderful thing..

A mistake is only a mistake if you learn from it.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Default Security code

There's a seven digit pin code on it but that's no concilation when you can't remember if you left it turned on or not, still not worth the agro if she had found it, thank god she didn't..
    You need to have a security code set as well as having a pin code. Most phones will allow you to set it to lock if it's inactive for a given length of time (eg 5 mins) and you will have to enter the security code to unlock it. You can keep the security code the same as the pin code for simplicity but it will stop you worrying about whether you've left it on or off.

Jimbob

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    If you have a seperate 'punting' phone the 'good lady' won't be calling that(hopefully!! - if she does then you are seriously fucked). I always switch off my punting phone after the punt and return it to its 'safe place'. Routine is a wonderful thing..

A mistake is only a mistake if you learn from it.
    looks like everybody uses a punting phone i only use the same phone for everything maybe thats because i am not too popular

I have a separate punting phone and don't even need one

I don't save any numbers on it and it is configured not to save outgoing texts. I also immediately delete any incoming texts and the call log. If anyone finds the phone they can do whatever they want with it as there is never any information stored on it or the SIM card.

Reviews

I can't believe I was so stupid, I normally do all those things, clear logs, texts and calls, just for whatever reason I fecked up. After my scare believe me, it'll never happen again.

I can't believe I was so stupid, I normally do all those things, clear logs, texts and calls, just for whatever reason I fecked up. After my scare believe me, it'll never happen again.
    Oh I can imagine how you feel... although a bit of adrenaline should actually make you feel better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12