Thread: NAMA is here

Reviews

Default NAMA is here

NAMA has been approved by the European Commission, by the sheer greed of a group of people no more than gamblers gambling millions having multiple loans on multiple properties with multiple banks
    we the taxpayer are paying these parasites more money than what their properties are worth hoping they will come back to the in my mind never to be seen again over inflated prices they were before a 'discount' says the Government the whole thing is beyond criminal
    We are told in that dreadful way 'Its the only show in town' I believe there was the biggest lie of all NAMA will be a complete disaster for this country rotten to the core with coruption do u think NAMA will improve the economy?.....

Reviews

Yippeeeee.........

So now what??
    Is that it? recession over, banks back to their old ways.. ripping off Joe Public and giving the money to their mates...and if they can borrow it from themselves they can just pay themselves huge bonuses...
    Hurrah.......

Reviews

BOI are now increasing their charges. Why doesn't the government come up and punish them with a 99% tax on the increase in rates, making it pointless OR just let BOI collapse and pull it from Nama. Pity George Lee isn't around for this. He's be great.

4. Default re

Fantastic! Wait for more increases in Income tax!

Reviews

I would just like to say a big "thank you" to all the good people who voted Fianna Fail at the last three general elections.

You fuckwits have done more damage to this country than Oliver Cromwell, the Famine, the paedophile clergy and Louis f**king Walsh put together.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I would just like to say a big "thank you" to all the good people who voted Fianna Fail at the last three general elections.

You fuckwits have done more damage to this country than Oliver Cromwell, the Famine, the paedophile clergy and Louis f**king Walsh put together.
    Thats a bit Harsh brother Carlos.... Louis Walsh isn't finished yet and Jedward are only getting started...

Blog Entries

Default Thats only the start of it

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    NAMA has been approved by the European Commission, by the sheer greed of a group of people no more than gamblers gambling millions having multiple loans on multiple properties with multiple banks
    we the taxpayer are paying these parasites more money than what their properties are worth hoping they will come back to the in my mind never to be seen again over inflated prices they were before a 'discount' says the Government the whole thing is beyond criminal
    We are told in that dreadful way 'Its the only show in town' I believe there was the biggest lie of all NAMA will be a complete disaster for this country rotten to the core with coruption do u think NAMA will improve the economy?.....

we are slowly and surely giving away our freedom to the EU. Soon we wont be able to do anything without it going through the EU.

You didnt expect it to be disapproved by any chance did you?

Ireland has being sold,
    Westside.

Reviews

Ulster Bank yesterday revealed massive losses of 414m for last year their books showed 737m of 'impaired loans' compared to just 120m in 2008, must take my few bob out on Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Ulster Bank yesterday revealed massive losses of 414m for last year their books showed 737m of 'impaired loans' compared to just 120m in 2008, must take my few bob out on Monday...
    Whats with these sensational comments? You obviously know your money is covered. I'd say a large part of those impaired loans would be related to the Ballsbridge site, a pure bet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
    Whats with these sensational comments? You obviously know your money is covered. I'd say a large part of those impaired loans would be related to the Ballsbridge site, a pure bet.
    coz I/m just that sensational in every way......