Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resisting temptation

Quote Originally Posted by cable View Post
    You guys are probably the wrong ones to ask but I'm trying to resist the urge to have a punt, I have sort of quit punting since last year and I'm trying to keep my money but hot girls keep coming to town luckily whenever I've broken and called a girl I haven't got an answer and so saved the money but next week one of my favourite girls is coming to cork and I might finally give in.

Any advice?
    How can you come on here and ask the advice of a bunch of sick twisted perverse like us ?

Anyway, If u fancy a ride - go for a ride. If Not then dont.

Mind you I have found that wanking has saved me a helluva lot of money over the years. Amazing how ones attitude can change so much after one off the wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    How can you come on here and ask the advice of a bunch of sick twisted perverse like us ?

Anyway, If u fancy a ride - go for a ride. If Not then dont.

Mind you I have found that wanking has saved me a helluva lot of money over the years. Amazing how ones attitude can change so much after one off the wrist.

I'd seriously love to have a punt but I keep getting caught with unexpected expenses, last time I really wanted a punt and had a bit of spare cash my laptop and phone broke in one week, this time I may have to move soon so I'll need the money for a security deposit.

I often find that I change my mind after having one off the wrist which has saved me money but I'm a horny bastard so it doesn't last long

Reviews

Default Get it out of your system

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12