Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cold weather the beginning of a trend?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Cold weather the beginning of a trend?

    I never remember it this cold in late Feb on such a consistent basis. Considering stuff like the ice age, i wonder are we now entering a new age as far as weather goes? We have had nothing but freak (for us) weather since novmeber.

    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,126
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I never remember it this cold in late Feb on such a consistent basis. Considering stuff like the ice age, i wonder are we now entering a new age as far as weather goes? We have had nothing but freak (for us) weather since novmeber.

    Westside.
    I remember having deep snow in mid February in years gone by. I think the last few winters have been unseasonably mild so maybe the weather we have had since December is what we should expect.
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I thought you would have remembered how cold it was in 1963 West

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    It's all in the head west, all these reports of things getting worse is catching, yes the weather has changed during other months of the year but we always got very cold weather mid February..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I rather the cold calm weather we had the last few monhs. It's alot better than the rain and storms were used to.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I don't weather escorts are putting on extra heat in their love nests, I don't know weather or not to put on my longjohns. Brrrr.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7

    Default RE

    I think that it is called the Ice Age

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I wasnt even conceived

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I thought you would have remembered how cold it was in 1963 West
    i didnt exist in 1963.

    Glad that you have brought back some childhood memories for yourself,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's all in the head west, all these reports of things getting worse is catching, yes the weather has changed during other months of the year but we always got very cold weather mid February..
    in Cork we normally dont get weather this cold at this time of year. We get cold weather during it at times but not to the extent of what we got lately.

    we have the Gulf Stream,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •