Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: bill cullen

  1. #1

    Default bill cullen

    anyone see see dr bill on the frontline last night wonder did he get out of the studio alive he has some neck to make those suggestions the look on some of the students faces was priceless the man is stuck in a timewarp

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default He has forgotten where he came from

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    anyone see see dr bill on the frontline last night wonder did he get out of the studio alive he has some neck to make those suggestions the look on some of the students faces was priceless the man is stuck in a timewarp
    he is a great guy having come from the slums in Dub ,selling apples to a self made millionaire but after watching him on the Apprentice a few times ,he gives the impression of forgetting where he came from.

    what suggestions did he make?
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I think he's a muppet............

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    he is a great guy having come from the slums in Dub ,selling apples to a self made millionaire but after watching him on the Apprentice a few times ,he gives the impression of forgetting where he came from.
    But I don't know how he could forget, he never shuts up about it................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Whats the story with the frontline

    Its too confrontational
    Its like people get on it and there jsut start shouting at each other
    and nothing accomplished.
    like last nite they had some student shouting at bill cullen cause he was rich.
    do they give them drink/drugs beforehand or what
    Do ya rememeber the first show where PAT divided the audience between
    the private and public sector and let them go at it and another one I think
    he divided them between employers and working class for a discussion
    on the min. wage. I think the shouting is almost stage-managed
    Some parts of it descend into "shouting TV"
    Thats said its wAaaa better than Question and answers.
    At least its watchable and entertaing and PAT kenny is actually good on it.
    politicons get killed on it.
    You would fall asleep watching Question and answers
    If I was running it FRontline I would slim down the Audience and try for a better quality Audience.

    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    displacing us was not even mentioned as usual.
    Irish people being forced to leave when theres jobs here. ?????????????

    As for bill cullen don't know enough about him to have an opinon?
    I don't watch TV3(apprentise) due to ongoing dispute with them.
    TV3= c**ts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Bullshit............

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    3 years ago these people were here doing the jobs that couldn't be filled by Irish people because they were to lazy to do them or they felt those jobs were beneth them.........

    Well tough shit. What do you want to do now, send them all home???
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    here,there and everywhere
    Posts
    655
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    PHP Code:
    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    displacing us was not even mentioned 
    as usual.
    Irish people being forced to leave when theres jobs here. ?????? 
    ???????

    I don't think immigrants are stealing our jobs. They come here to work and make a better life for themselves in the same way as Irish people have done and are currently having to do again, thanks to our failed politicians.
    My gripe is with asylum seekers ( especially the Nigerians ), the majority of whom are here only for what they can get for nothing. The only work they intend doing is playing the racist card.
    Last edited by oneeyedreilly; 23-02-10 at 22:47. Reason: Want to quote whiteknight

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    3 years ago these people were here doing the jobs that couldn't be filled by Irish people because they were to lazy to do them or they felt those jobs were beneth them.........

    Well tough shit. What do you want to do now, send them all home???
    Large parts of the econmy largely from 2003 to 2007 was a bubble econmy based on credit
    The growth was unsustainable.
    Too many immrigrants legal and ilegal came here.
    The Bubble is over.
    The majority of the immgrants should go home
    Starting with the Roma, iillegal, Bogus asyulm seekers NON-EU
    in that order.
    Irish jobs Should be for Irish workers.
    What do you mean "tough shit"

    "A key factor in the bubble has the availablity of cheap labour"
    The bubble would have have been far smaller but for them

    Are you saying that irish should emmigrate because
    1:forgeiners have there jobs
    2:forgeiner are putting too big a strain on your state (social welfare) etc.

    Our "leaders" won't even mention the big elephant There just hoping it goes away.
    Poll shows hardening of attitude towards immigrants - The Irish Times - Tue, Nov 24, 2009

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    3 years ago these people were here doing the jobs that couldn't be filled by Irish people because they were to lazy to do them or they felt those jobs were beneth them.........

    Well tough shit. What do you want to do now, send them all home???
    Tough shit? Tough shit????

    We were the ones who were telling you all along that we couldn't support the immigrants. We were the ones who said to stop letting them into the fucking country. We were the ones who were saying that we'd find it very hard to get them out once they were here.

    And now you say "tough shit", what do you want to do about it?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    PHP Code:
    Once again the big elephant of the fact thats half million immigrants in the country stealing your jobs
    displacing us was not even mentioned 
    as usual.
    Irish people being forced to leave when theres jobs here. ?????? 
    ???????

    I don't think immigrants are stealing our jobs. They come here to work and make a better life for themselves in the same way as Irish people have done and are currently having to do again, thanks to our failed politicians.
    My gripe is with asylum seekers ( especially the Nigerians ), the majority of whom are here only for what they can get for nothing. The only work they intend doing is playing the racist card.

    No job should be filled unless a employer can prove that there is no Irish available.

    Recruitment Agencies and certain elements Of the Irish upper class
    have engaged in active consipry to displace Irish workers for their profits.

    Just two stories
    I am contracter and one of the last places I worked in An enginneer postion came up
    The company did not advertise in ireland in the middle of the recession
    They went to a recuritment agency and got a eastern european engineer(25,000 a year)
    on tempory contract how they can treat like shit
    instead of an Irish engineer(35,000 a year) on a permant contract

    The slovakivan how had the bomb placed in the luggage by accident there a couple of months ago
    They said he was electrican. How many Irish Electricans is there unemployed????
    a lot

    They personal are not taking your jobs. The upper/business class are taking your jobs and giving them to them for profit. Because the upper class are not actully Irish and don't give a f*** about
    us never have never will. James connolly was right
    "They will just take off the red hat and put on the green hat"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Food for thought.


    The Irish-born population in Britain is the world's third largest overseas community of any country-of-birth group behind Mexican immigrants to the United States and Turks to Germany.

    In 2001, there were 674,786 people in England (1.4 per cent of the population) who had been born in Ireland. This is the greatest concentration of Irish-born—as distinct from persons of Irish ancestry—abroad anywhere in the world and was equivalent to 12.1% of the population of the island of Ireland (5.6 million) in 2001.

    Today the estimate is in excess of 850,000 including Scotland and Wales

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •