Thread: Girl wanted for gangbang

Default Girl wanted for gangbang

Hi,

I'm trying to organise another gangbang soon in Dublin and am looking for a girl to take the lead role in this. Would be for about 3 to 4 guys max (depending on the girls preferences) and would take place either in an apartment or hotel room in Dublin.

Can any girls who would be interested in this, please PM me as soon as you can so we can discuss.

Guys - please do not PM me for the moment regarding this, if there is progress, I will post up further details under this thread.

Cheers,

PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to organise another gangbang soon in Dublin and am looking for a girl to take the lead role in this. Would be for about 3 to 4 guys max (depending on the girls preferences) and would take place either in an apartment or hotel room in Dublin.

Can any girls who would be interested in this, please PM me as soon as you can so we can discuss.

Guys - please do not PM me for the moment regarding this, if there is progress, I will post up further details under this thread.

Cheers,

PM
    Trying to organise the same in limerick did you find a girl if so could i have her details