Thread: Castleknock Anyone?

1. Question Castleknock Anyone?

I never see any ladies offering services in Castleknock? Are there any out there?

Blog Entries

Default I'd say.......

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

yes there is a lot in blanchardstown all right if you look if your coming from castleknock why the hell would you not just go in to the city centre its not that far and there's where the real talent is

4. Thumbs up it would be handy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yes there is a lot in blanchardstown all right if you look if your coming from castleknock why the hell would you not just go in to the city centre its not that far and there's where the real talent is
    Well thanks for replies but I already know there are a few girls in blanchardstown, ( none of them take my fancy yet ), and that the main talent is in town. However, i was asking specifically about castleknock. Because if i had the choice i'd rather not trek around town. I think the worst thing about punting is trekking around finding the place in the first place. It's always tricky, and sometimes ruins the whole thing. If there was a lady just 'up the road', it would be kinda handy. Given that there are quite a few in blanch, i'm a bit surprised there are none at all in castleknock. That's all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fussypunter View Post
    Well thanks for replies but I already know there are a few girls in blanchardstown, ( none of them take my fancy yet ), and that the main talent is in town. However, i was asking specifically about castleknock. Because if i had the choice i'd rather not trek around town. I think the worst thing about punting is trekking around finding the place in the first place. It's always tricky, and sometimes ruins the whole thing. If there was a lady just 'up the road', it would be kinda handy. Given that there are quite a few in blanch, i'm a bit surprised there are none at all in castleknock. That's all.
    the rent would be more expensive in castleknok. i would imagine good luck anyway

Blog Entries

Default I tend not to.........

Quote Originally Posted by fussypunter View Post
    Sh1t on my own door step...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L