Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I never could read sheet music .... until now!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Thumbs up I never could read sheet music .... until now!

    I never could read sheet music .... until now!

    NOW THEN this is my sort of music

    I know its small but if you click on the attachment

    lol Tiff ( oYo )xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	music.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	16508  

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    I never could read sheet music .... until now!

    NOW THEN this is my sort of music

    I know its small but if you click on the attachment

    lol Tiff ( oYo )xx
    thats something i can't understand at all reading music sheets i learned the bass guitar by playing my iron maiden records so i picked it up by ear then i gave up in the end kinda sorry now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    thats my kind of music

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    thats my kind of music
    very good i just looked at that now LOL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    885
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Ah yes a mozart classic that one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Ah yes a mozart classic that one.

    mmmmmmm sure is GLAD you liked it Guys xx

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    I never could read sheet music .... until now!

    NOW THEN this is my sort of music

    I know its small but if you click on the attachment

    lol Tiff ( oYo )xx
    Here's my favourite piece.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    here's my favourite piece. :d

    still prefer mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	music.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	16510  

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thats something i can't understand at all reading music sheets i learned the bass guitar by playing my iron maiden records so i picked it up by ear then i gave up in the end kinda sorry now
    I did the same Harry.I then got a few lessons and by my thirs lesson I was teching the teacher songs so he could teach the guys after me.. S i too am entirely self taught did the same with guitar and drums too. Anyway I learned how to read music so I could play piano properly, not too hard just annoying. dont like music rules, tales away from the feel of it
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I did the same Harry.I then got a few lessons and by my thirs lesson I was teching the teacher songs so he could teach the guys after me.. S i too am entirely self taught did the same with guitar and drums too. Anyway I learned how to read music so I could play piano properly, not too hard just annoying. dont like music rules, tales away from the feel of it
    jesus fair play to you i had a pop at the drums i would say they would be hard enough to play i was hopeless on the six string aswell i seemed to gel ok with the bass but i was no steve harris thats for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •