Thread: The .............Elvis was a Fool Thread.

Blog Entries

Smile The .............Elvis was a Fool Thread.

this man,this so called King of rock n roll was nothing but an overfed moronic fool who didnt play outside the US because he couldnt organize a piss up on a brewery.

what a fool,
    Westside.

PS he couldnt sing either and dont talk about acting.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    this man,this so called King of rock n roll was nothing but an overfed moronic fool who didnt play outside the US because he couldnt organize a piss up on a brewery.

what a fool,
    Westside.

Ah Dont Be Cruel.
    I hate snakes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Ah Dont Be Cruel.
    welcome back indiana jones elvis was good at one thing eating cheeseburgers thats all mama

Default how many elvis songs can you find in this post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

what a fool,
    Westside.

Thats too much Westie - Your worse than a hard headed woman. Fans of his are all shook up and think your the devil in disguise. Suspicious minds would think you have a wooden heart. You've gone way down in my estimation and I was stuck on you. Don't be cruel to his fans, Don't be such a hound dog, why not surrender to his music, you may enjoy it. Its now or never Westie, what will it be ?

But I suppose that just the wonder of you westie.

P.S. Are you lonesome tonight ? A Big hunk 'o love like you should never have to stay at the heartbreak hotel......

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Thats too much Westie - Your worse than a hard headed woman. Fans of his are all shook up and think your the devil in disguise. Suspicious minds would think you have a wooden heart. You've gone way down in my estimation and I was stuck on you. Don't be cruel to his fans, Don't be such a hound dog, why not surrender to his music, you may enjoy it. Its now or never Westie, what will it be ?

But I suppose that just the wonder of you westie.

P.S. Are you lonesome tonight ? A Big hunk 'o love like you should never have to stay at the heartbreak hotel......
    I count 16.
    I hate snakes