Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Willie O' Dea resigns from government.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Willie O' Dea resigns from government.

It all started when Willie was enquiring to know if one of the brothels in his local constituency was still open for business, the house that was owned by another candidate in the election.... his problem was that he asked it to a journalist, which is a big no-no as we all know around here as they are just looking for stories to make up.

The other big mistake Willie made was using the real name of the person involved: Maurice Quinlivan. If only Willie had been around here more and listened to how it works.

So the journalist ran off claiming Willie had accused Maurice of being a pimp (running a brothel). As a person with a good reputation with the people in that area, Mr. Quinlivan took exception to being called a pimp, and then Willie forgot he had said things which came out on tape later.

I feel kind of sorry for him. His life is ruined for stupid things he said. I think he should be allowed another chance. It's a bit ridiculous how sensitive people are to this sort of thing.

Reviews

FF slimeball. No sympathy.

Reviews

The resignation of any TD is a very welcome thing in my mind , in this instance it was a necessity .

I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Willie will be sorely missed....................................he was always great for a laugh.

Any truth to the rumour he's going to do a George Lee, turn his back on the Dail and concentrate on trying to become a professional boxer?

Reviews

He's a total, thick asshole, always rolled out by FF to defend the indefensible , a minister of defense in all the wrong ways. Until we get rid of assholes like him, Jackie Healy Rae and other culchie assholes, the country is fucked. You can throw in a few dubs as well, so my country cousins aren't to offended.

Reviews

Culchie cousins?

Get stuffed, Reilly, we're all from the same country!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    He's a total, thick asshole, always rolled out by FF to defend the indefensible , a minister of defense in all the wrong ways. Until we get rid of assholes like him, Jackie Healy Rae and other culchie assholes, the country is fucked. You can throw in a few dubs as well, so my country cousins aren't to offended.
    who da fuck do u think u are calling a culchie u twisted fuckwit little shit for brains - i'm limerick city born and bread - i dont fuck my sister or farmyard animals or support the GAA intifada against all things foreign not wearing an aran sweater and goiin YEEOOOOOWWWWW at a ceilidh session.

to me 1916 is just a little after a quarter past seven in the evening.

Reviews

Mind you, he's right about Jackie Healy Rae. That man makes me want to gouge out my own eyes with a jackhammer.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    who da fuck do u think u are calling a culchie u twisted fuckwit little shit for brains - i'm limerick city born and bread - i dont fuck my sister or farmyard animals or support the GAA intifada against all things foreign not wearing an aran sweater and goiin YEEOOOOOWWWWW at a ceilidh session.

to me 1916 is just a little after a quarter past seven in the evening.
    Ohh f**k, wait till cartman reads that.

He'll start running around the site again with his flag and Ak47...............I tell ya what Alec , next time he waves the tricolour round here, I'm going to edit his post and replace it with the red flag.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default wILLIAM

looks like William the Perjurers dynasty has come tumbling down
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast