Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Display number of reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default Display number of reviews

    I would find it a very big help if the number of reviews that a reviewer has could be put up beside the name on the list of an escort's reviews and on the latest reviews page. I would then be able to stop wasting my time with the one-off reviews. It would also be an indication of how fake a particular escort's reviews are.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I would find it a very big help if the number of reviews that a reviewer has could be put up beside the name on the list of an escort's reviews and on the latest reviews page. I would then be able to stop wasting my time with the one-off reviews. It would also be an indication of how fake a particular escort's reviews are.
    Great Idea, the number of reviews should be in brackets in reviewer field of list
    if possible. Then U could see at a glance what the craic was with an escorts reviews.
    like on ebay see below the number in brackets is amount of feedback they have next to name.

    Buyer: eoinoc45 ( 0 ) 17-Feb-10 19:01
    7 Of the best FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEMS Win Money Now (#270532527892) 0.99 View Item
    Buyer: dream8e ( 101) 17-Feb-10 15:24
    7 Of the best FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEMS Win Money Now (#270531122858) 0.99 View Item
    Buyer: loyneshome ( 24) 16-Feb-10 17:46
    7 Of the best FOOTBALL BETTING SYSTEMS Win Money Now (#270531286449) 1.44

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I would find it a very big help if the number of reviews that a reviewer has could be put up beside the name on the list of an escort's reviews and on the latest reviews page. I would then be able to stop wasting my time with the one-off reviews. It would also be an indication of how fake a particular escort's reviews are.
    Very good idea...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Bump very good idea!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    We are going to do something like this, should be done in about a week's time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We are going to do something like this, should be done in about a week's time.
    Bump any update on this great idea
    this would be a major blow to the fake reviewers

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    this would be a major blow to the fake reviewers

    I agree


    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    I have this idea that there is a 'fake quotient' which would be an indicator to how genuine a particular escorts reviews are. It would look something like this;

    a-{(bx5)+(cx5)}
    d

    where a=the sum of all reviews made by all positive reviewers of the escort
    b=the sum of all reviews made by all negative reviewers of the escort
    c=the sum of all once-off reviews over 3 months old(I believe most are fake)
    d=the sum of all reviews of the escort

    The higher the number produced by this formula for a particular escort, the higher the probability thet the the escort is good and has genuine reviews. I know that this is very imperfect but it is only intended as an indication. If the number of reviews are displayed alongside the reviewers name, the quotient would be quick and easy to work out.
    Unfortunately, the quotient will be distorted by the multiple pimp or 'backscratcher' reviews that some rings have developed but I still think that it will help.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Co. Cork
    Posts
    18
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I have this idea that there is a 'fake quotient' which would be an indicator to how genuine a particular escorts reviews are. It would look something like this;

    a-{(bx5)+(cx5)}
    d

    where a=the sum of all reviews made by all positive reviewers of the escort
    b=the sum of all reviews made by all negative reviewers of the escort
    c=the sum of all once-off reviews over 3 months old(I believe most are fake)
    d=the sum of all reviews of the escort

    The higher the number produced by this formula for a particular escort, the higher the probability thet the the escort is good and has genuine reviews. I know that this is very imperfect but it is only intended as an indication. If the number of reviews are displayed alongside the reviewers name, the quotient would be quick and easy to work out.
    Unfortunately, the quotient will be distorted by the multiple pimp or 'backscratcher' reviews that some rings have developed but I still think that it will help.
    Your number will be negative for any new escort with max 5 reviews and at least one review from any single reviewer There are also genuine reviewers with one review, not all of them are fake.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I am half expecting/half dreading pie charts to make an appearance soon...

    Jesus Lads you can't reduce such a subjective and intimate experience to equations that only Einstein could muster a hard on for.

    There is merit in the unknown diamond that gets discovered by taking a chance now and then...

    Smart men, don't get me wrong but this is getting into a beautiful mind territory when its really about finding a beautiful body for 30/60 minutes and that ain't rocket science.

    Put down the slide rule and take a deep breath lads.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •