Thread: Looking for a TS on behalf of Alec Horan

Reviews

Talking Looking for a TS on behalf of Alec Horan

Last night in the chatroom, board regular Alec Horan finally confessed his sexual attraction for transsexuals. So, I am here to put the call out to all T-girls - if you fancy 'breaking in' a first-timer, then Alec is your man. PM him ASAP before he loses his nerve.

The proof is thusly transcribed. Another witness was the delectable Dolly Darling, and there were a few more lads in the chatroom last night who were probably too flabbergasted to say anything.

DOLLY: La la la la la la la la laaaaaaaah...
    ALEC: Do you think trannies give good blowjobs?
    MOUSE: I don't know. Did you see Porto's second goal? Fucksake, what was up with that?
    ALEC: Yeah. And do you think trannies like dealing with first timers?
    MOUSE: I don't know. I hate the Arse but that was a kick in the balls. I mean, that Hansen cunt needs his licence taken off him by FIFA.
    DOLLY: Oregano mixed with sheep spit mixed with bellybutton fluff promotes good bowel movements!
    ALEC: Yeah. And a tranny won't be active unless I ask, right?
    MOUSE: I don't kno - WHAT?
    ALEC: Huh?
    MOUSE: Unless you ask?
    DOLLY: Goblin your food is bad for your elf! Tee he he he he!
    ALEC: Oh, I meant "unless asked". Unless asked. That's all. Won't be active unless asked.
    MOUSE: Why are you always going on about trannies lately anyway?
    ALEC: What do you mean?
    MOUSE: Blowjobs this, tranny dicks that. Maybe you need to have a wee chat with Ric or Gooner.
    DOLLY: The President just called. He wants a blowjob. So I'll come to Ireland next week!
    ALEC: Yeah, I suppose so. No point in pretending I'm not. Be open to new experiences and all, eh Mousey?
    MOUSE: Errr, sure. New experiences.
    ALEC: It's not that I'm gay or anything, but tranny cock really turns me on.
    MOUSE: Alright.
    ALEC: So I'm going to get one right now, make a booking, and satisfy my lust!
    MOUSE: Alright, alright.
    ALEC: My first time blowing a cock, I can't wait!
    MOUSE: Jesus, Alec, keep it to yourself...
    DOLLY: Every massive particle in the universe attracts every other massive particle in the universe with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
    ALEC / MOUSE: What?

Moderator's comment: It would seem that this is not an actual chat log, but rather the product of mousey's fertile little imagination. Great dialogue mousey!
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 18-02-10 at 11:45. Reason: Clarifying content of post.

Smile

Very good . Bet Xtra Vision will be on again looking for his copy of the crying game back. Long overdue now

Default Out the closet you come gay-boy.

[QUOTE=anonymouse;187635]Last night in the chatroom, board regular Alec Horan finally confessed

The proof is thusly transcribed. Another witness was the delectable Dolly Darling, and there were a few more lads in the chatroom last night who were probably too flabbergasted to say anything.

ALEC: It's not that I'm gay or anything, but tranny cock really turns me on.
    MOUSE: Alright.
    ALEC: So I'm going to get one right now, make a booking, and satisfy my lust!
    MOUSE: Alright, alright.
    ALEC: My first time blowing a cock, I can't wait!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote = I`me not gay but COCK really turns me on.

Yaaarrrr , the Cap`n sussed that scurvy (turned) dog whence he snitched on me saying
    I was a "Homophobic "and a "Bloody Facist" fer hinting I disliked Gays.
    He is a comin OFF my friends list Pronto.

Thread should read --- looking for an Aids Clinic on behalf of A.H.
    Cant wait for Cartman to cop on to this one.

Reviews

I'm not a bit surprised Mousey tis well known in Limerick he he licks both sides of the stamp....

Reviews

Phew i found one... His name is Eliot.. I hope he likes him

6. Default

Spewey: Ha ! I knew it, I knew it - I told ye he was a sick twisted fuck, He's probably been at it for years...........

Nooner: Not in the least bit surprised, and just like Capt Pugwash says on another thread he's into ould geriatrics as well. The man is a weirdo sick pervert nutjob.

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Phew i found one... His name is Eliot.. I hope he likes him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    You are going to have to bend over my knee for a good spanking! :
    Can I lie on the bed and get a good sucking instead?

quit bumping this thread mousey....

what ? - oh fuck i didnt di i

Reviews

Heh heh heh