Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fuck the lotto ,its all in your loft.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Fuck the lotto ,its all in your loft.

    Was talking to a guy i know today and he said he was cleaning out a part of his tent today and found old toys. He said that some of them might be worth decent money now as in collectors items. He mentioned the old stars wars stuff could be a collectors item. Im ascending the loft of Westville one of these days in search for my missing fortune. If you dont hear of me its because im stuck up there and can no longer get down again.

    have you some dosh up the loft?
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Was talking to a guy i know today and he said he was cleaning out a part of his tent today and found old toys. He said that some of them might be worth decent money now as in collectors items. He mentioned the old stars wars stuff could be a collectors item. Im ascending the loft of Westville one of these days in search for my missing fortune. If you dont hear of me its because im stuck up there and can no longer get down again.

    have you some dosh up the loft?
    Westside.
    I found this in the attic, do you think it's worth a few bob.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I found this in the attic, do you think it's worth a few bob.

    you could donate it to the suicide bereavement society.

    god knows the fool caused enough of it,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I found this in the attic, do you think it's worth a few bob.

    thats worthless rover best save that for the kids for haloween so they can burn it thats the best thing to do with rubbish like that

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Bonfire night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thats worthless rover best save that for the kids for haloween so they can burn it thats the best thing to do with rubbish like that
    although it would be nice to see it burn slowly.

    it took about 12 shots to get that pic right,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    although it would be nice to see it burn slowly.

    it took about 12 shots to get that pic right,
    Westside.
    really well you would enjoy watching it burn even more

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    although it would be nice to see it burn slowly.

    it took about 12 shots to get that pic right,
    Westside.
    YouTube - ELVIS BURNING LOVE
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Im not clicking on that link

    i cut my nutsack off first,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i cut my nutsack off first,
    Westside.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    very good rover but i think callahan would be a much better shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •