Thread: Suits - half price. Discomfort included.

Blog Entries

Default Suits - half price. Discomfort included.

when ever i walk through town on any given day i obviously see the business community going about their day and always come to the same conclusion. Suits dont suit (no pun intended) everybody or at least mentally. Ever notice how so many guys look uncomfortable in a suit? Its like they dont want to be in it and want to break free. I rarely wear them but when i do im comfy. Having said that id be comfy in a dress as im not very conscious if what others think.

So plz, if your wearing a suit tomorrow then wear the bloody thing in style and look like you want to wear it and not like someone who feels like he is being raped by his own fabric.

suit up or stay home,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    when ever i walk through town on any given day i obviously see the business community going about their day and always come to the same conclusion. Suits dont suit (no pun intended) everybody or at least mentally. Ever notice how so many guys look uncomfortable in a suit? Its like they dont want to be in it and want to break free. I rarely wear them but when i do im comfy. Having said that id be comfy in a dress as im not very conscious if what others think.

So plz, if your wearing a suit tomorrow then wear the bloody thing in style and look like you want to wear it and not like someone who feels like he is being raped by his own fabric.

suit up or stay home,
    Westside.

Just go for the dress suit option rather than the trouser suit Westie.....less friction between the legs, more freedom of movement and the farts disperse faster through the improved ventilation............just don't forget to cross your legs when you're sitting down in company.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

suit up or stay home,
    Westside.
    I'll wear my punting suit.

Once a prick - always a prick.

you a scary mutha fucka