Thread: Who's that girl!!!

Reviews

Cool Who's that girl!!!

I see that in the 'coming to cork' section that Vivian is coming back. Now Viv is one of my favs but WHO'S THAT GIRL. I can assure you it's not my Viv but she is using Vivians profile. Cheecky git. And does Viv know. Hmmmm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I see that in the 'coming to cork' section that Vivian is coming back. Now Viv is one of my favs but WHO'S THAT GIRL. I can assure you it's not my Viv but she is using Vivians profile. Cheecky git. And does Viv know. Hmmmm
    Karol in Cork is not Karol either. There seems to be some kind of a racket in taking over established profiles.

3. Default Mature Irish Cumming!

[QUOTE=JAMESCORK;187255]I see that in the 'coming to cork' section that Vivian is coming back. Now Viv is one of my favs but WHO'S THAT GIRL. I can assure you it's not my Viv but she is using Vivians profile. Cheecky git. And does Viv know. Hmmmm[/Q

Mature and Irish I'm comming to Cork Babe!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    Karol in Cork is not Karol either. There seems to be some kind of a racket in taking over established profiles.
    No way Kelly she didnt sell it – tis I’m a feckin eegit!!! I contacted Viv and she told me that it was her and not some cheeky cow as I had thought. But she has had some makeover in so far as her hair is curled, and maybe the red lipstick threw me. Also she never seem to smile in her previous three photo shoots for as long as I can remember, and I have been with her many a time. The one thing everyone would comment about Vivian is her cracking body, and that’s definitely there in her new shots. I stand over my review of her and still HIGHLY recommend her. What started out as me trying to protect her profile ended up by me possibly damaging it. I feel like a right Langer. Will she welcome me back with open arms now…. I only hope she hasn’t read this.

Reviews

wish she would come to Dublin....nice

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    wish she would come to Dublin....nice
    Jeeze I fell I should help her now. She does Fingermouse, so just wait a while. And bring that extra twenty quid for the OWO - its worth every penny.