Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: System a pain in the hole

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default System a pain in the hole

    Today i submitted a review which took place on the 17th of January, put in the date using the drop menu, it rejected the review saying i must use a previous date. Well i think 17/1/2010 is previos to
    16/2/2010 which is todays date. So i put in the date again same thing it rejected it 6 times in total.
    Before anyone asks i am 100% sure that i had in the correct date January 17th 2010 i should know
    i did it 6 times. Suddenly it accepts the review. Now i have gone and taken a look at the review
    which it says took place on the 17/2/2010 so i must have been involved in a bit of time travel.
    Surely the system shouldnt accept a date that has not yet arrived. To be honest the system is a
    pain in the hole,i have failed to submit countless reviews due to system saying they are accepted
    and they just vanishing into thin air.I resubmit some and just cant be arsed more of the time.
    Also the wording of the the drop down menu (satisfied/dissatisfied) needs to be changed to a
    different wording as time and time again it is a cause of confusion
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Forget the review .... lets talk about the time travel!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    same here bud, submitted rev monday no sign today no sign, what the point if half your reviews are vanished/lost/deleted and half the rest are viewd as suspect in some way?
    the review is the only way of telling ppl of a good escort and vice versa
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 16-02-10 at 22:41.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Visa versa? What's the point of telling escorts of nice ppl.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    same here bud, submitted rev monday no sign today no sign, what the point if half your reviews are vanished/lost/deleted and half the rest are viewd as suspect in some way?
    the review is the only way of telling ppl of a good escort and vice versa
    I just activated it and have to ask but you are complaining about submitting it yesterday and not being activated an entire day later but the booking was on the 13th but you say yourself you submitted it yesterday.

    You wrote it two days after the event which is double the time period you had to wait for it to be activated but complain about one day passing from submitting it. If all that pushed about getting it out there why were you not tapping away on the 13th or 14th?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    same here bud, submitted rev monday no sign today no sign, what the point if half your reviews are vanished/lost/deleted and half the rest are viewd as suspect in some way?
    the review is the only way of telling ppl of a good escort and vice versa

    Well the 2 reviews you submitted were just written today. The 16th todays date is on both of the reviews as the day you submitted them. It's no good trying to blame e-i. If you submitted them on the 14th for example and they weren't put through untill today the 14th would still be on it. If you tried to submit reviews earlier in the week they can't have gone through. Reviews of Irish escorts written by Irish escort client kelso - Escort Ireland

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Also I logged in this morning and checked the reviews that were awaiting activation and at that time the total was 0. Maybe there is some glitch with system but all I can go on is whats in front of me and this morning when I checked none were awaiting activation.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Also I logged in this morning and checked the reviews that were awaiting activation and at that time the total was 0. Maybe there is some glitch with system but all I can go on is whats in front of me and this morning when I checked none were awaiting activation.
    There have been occasions when a review that I posted never showed up. It can be very frustrating when you go to the trouble of completing a review and it just disappears.

    But, I suppose, shit happens even on E-I.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Today i submitted a review which took place on the 17th of January, put in the date using the drop menu, it rejected the review saying i must use a previous date. Well i think 17/1/2010 is previos to
    16/2/2010 which is todays date. So i put in the date again same thing it rejected it 6 times in total.
    Before anyone asks i am 100% sure that i had in the correct date January 17th 2010 i should know
    i did it 6 times. Suddenly it accepts the review. Now i have gone and taken a look at the review
    which it says took place on the 17/2/2010 so i must have been involved in a bit of time travel.
    Surely the system shouldnt accept a date that has not yet arrived. To be honest the system is a
    pain in the hole,i have failed to submit countless reviews due to system saying they are accepted
    and they just vanishing into thin air.I resubmit some and just cant be arsed more of the time.
    Also the wording of the the drop down menu (satisfied/dissatisfied) needs to be changed to a
    different wording as time and time again it is a cause of confusion
    Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhh, Patricia is upset that people are complaining about the review system. There is the threat of banishment hanging over persistent critics.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Banishment

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhh, Patricia is upset that people are complaining about the review system. There is the threat of banishment hanging over persistent critics.
    ah sur there are worse fates than banishment
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •