Thread: A retarded outlook on the opposite sex

Blog Entries

Default A retarded outlook on the opposite sex

Was talking to a guy today and he says to me ,to check out the girl coming up the road. She is real hot and all that . So she passed and he said she has a hot ass which she did but i said her face wouldnt do it for me. Not my type. I dont think i have ever gone out with a woman because she has a hot arse or because of a b or c. I went out with them because there was something about them that i liked but not something as simple as an arse.

just a wee mini rant,
    Westside

Reviews

ya beauty really does come from within people have pre conceived ideas of what they would like their future partners to look like but for the most part I think it never comes true......

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Was talking to a guy today and he says to me ,to check out the girl coming up the road. She is real hot and all that . So she passed and he said she has a hot ass which she did but i said her face wouldnt do it for me. Not my type. I dont think i have ever gone out with a woman because she has a hot arse or because of a b or c. I went out with them because there was something about them that i liked but not something as simple as an arse.

just a wee mini rant,
    Westside
    What about a hot ass and a hot face?

Reviews

Westie, your mate never said anything about wanting to be her boyfriend. He just said she has a cracking arse!!

Reviews