Thread: Warning! Belfast Asians fake and dishonest!

Reviews

Default Warning! Belfast Asians fake and dishonest!

Hi!
    just to let the population know....
    Had a poor experience of Belfast Asians. The phone was answered by three different girls over a 10 min period, each promising that they were the girl on the pics! Suffice to say, no Japanese hottie but poor rate Thai in a grubby flat with a man on the door. Felt sorry for the poor girl, she looked lost. Now that was through another web site, not E.I. ! But they are advertising on E.I. But pics are not verified and are not accepting reviews so looking forward to the honest ladies with verified pics and reviews! And to the ladies with the verified pics, thank you and hope to see some of you soon! x

Thanks for the warning lad, I was seriously thinking of giving them a try. But you have satisfied my curiosity

Sadly it is pretty much common knowledge in Belfast that the Asian girls in and around the Lisburn Road are working for a crowd of gangsters.

If you want my advice, stay well away from them. If you want to "be with" an Asian girl I can only suggest you look elsewhere, check the punter ratings and don't take unnecessary risks.

4. Default FAB-Oriental

Hi, was considering visiting the girls from Belfast Asians myself untill i read this... Does anyone know if FAB oriental is part of the same crowd? she doesn't allow reviews but is down as an 'independant' so im not sure.

PS sweet cherri really is as good as she is cracked up to be. superb.

Yes same outfit,all one big group,normally 2 girls in each house and change every couple of weeks.its very hit or miss,sometimes you can be pleasantly suprised,other times you just want to run.Im pretty sure but that the girls are all there of their own free will,and not forced or trafficed.The house does take half of the money however.They advertise on viva street too,and the Sport.Used to be a brilliant girl from South Korea worked there,she was the exception to the rule along with a few others.As i say you take your chance and hope for the best.

Reviews

Not to worry! Cops busted the place last week or so. Articles in paper saying that Chinese madam up in court for running house and/or offences against trades description act! ;@)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blt View Post
    viva street

some of the profiles on viva street are dodgy

play safe

Who do I trust? I trust me!

8. Default

thanx for the warning was nearly headin there