No nothing to do with lovely ladies on here but more to do with people in general. Let me explain.

We are selling our house so have had a number of people around to see it. Today there were 4 people who came to see it on arranged appointments with the agent. So as usual we tidy up and dissapear and leave it to the agent to show them the house.

So we get back this evening and discover that someone has taken a small decorative silver item off the wall, it was stuck on with a strong adhesive pad so they would have had to used considerable effort to get it off, and then to disguise the fact they had removed it, tried to stick it back on with some pink chewing gum.

I don't know if I am more offended that they took it off in the first place or by the fact that they thought they could cover it up by sticking it on with chewing gum.

I really am pissed off with this and the fact someone would go in to someones home and do this. But should I expect more of people or would this be the norm these days? Maybe the days of respecting other peoples things are long gone. I was going to get the agent to call the four people up and ask them if they know anything about it, not that I expect anyone to own up but just to let them know we know and perhaps, hopefully, make them feel a little bit guilty about it.

Anyway rant over. I have no dogs or cats to kick so this seemed like a good place to blow some steam off. Plus based on your varied views on life and love (not to mention hardsports!!) I thought some of your replies might even amuse me and get me out of this black mood I am in.

Ta....

Pongo