Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I expect more??

1. Default Should I expect more??

No nothing to do with lovely ladies on here but more to do with people in general. Let me explain.

We are selling our house so have had a number of people around to see it. Today there were 4 people who came to see it on arranged appointments with the agent. So as usual we tidy up and dissapear and leave it to the agent to show them the house.

So we get back this evening and discover that someone has taken a small decorative silver item off the wall, it was stuck on with a strong adhesive pad so they would have had to used considerable effort to get it off, and then to disguise the fact they had removed it, tried to stick it back on with some pink chewing gum.

I don't know if I am more offended that they took it off in the first place or by the fact that they thought they could cover it up by sticking it on with chewing gum.

I really am pissed off with this and the fact someone would go in to someones home and do this. But should I expect more of people or would this be the norm these days? Maybe the days of respecting other peoples things are long gone. I was going to get the agent to call the four people up and ask them if they know anything about it, not that I expect anyone to own up but just to let them know we know and perhaps, hopefully, make them feel a little bit guilty about it.

Anyway rant over. I have no dogs or cats to kick so this seemed like a good place to blow some steam off. Plus based on your varied views on life and love (not to mention hardsports!!) I thought some of your replies might even amuse me and get me out of this black mood I am in.

Ta....

Pongo

Reviews

I think were all in a black mood after the rugby. Are you sure the viewers and the estate agent werren't watching the rugby and hit it out of frustration. I usually hit the nearest thing to me when my team is losing.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo View Post
    No nothing to do with lovely ladies on here but more to do with people in general. Let me explain.

We are selling our house so have had a number of people around to see it. Today there were 4 people who came to see it on arranged appointments with the agent. So as usual we tidy up and dissapear and leave it to the agent to show them the house.

So we get back this evening and discover that someone has taken a small decorative silver item off the wall, it was stuck on with a strong adhesive pad so they would have had to used considerable effort to get it off, and then to disguise the fact they had removed it, tried to stick it back on with some pink chewing gum.

I don't know if I am more offended that they took it off in the first place or by the fact that they thought they could cover it up by sticking it on with chewing gum.

I really am pissed off with this and the fact someone would go in to someones home and do this. But should I expect more of people or would this be the norm these days? Maybe the days of respecting other peoples things are long gone. I was going to get the agent to call the four people up and ask them if they know anything about it, not that I expect anyone to own up but just to let them know we know and perhaps, hopefully, make them feel a little bit guilty about it.

Anyway rant over. I have no dogs or cats to kick so this seemed like a good place to blow some steam off. Plus based on your varied views on life and love (not to mention hardsports!!) I thought some of your replies might even amuse me and get me out of this black mood I am in.

Ta....

Pongo
    i was also trying to sell the house before xmas but i had a lot of people viewing but they weren't going to pay the asking price luckly nothing was touched as i don't trust very many people i waited out side in my car after everyone viewed the house i hope you were joking about having no dog or cat to kick because i hate animal cruelty if you kicked any poor animal then you would have my 44magnum to answer to punk so be carefull punk

4. Default

It happened before the rugby otherwise it would be a logical and acceptable reason.

QUOTE=thehighwayman;186428]I think were all in a black mood after the rugby. Are you sure the viewers and the estate agent werren't watching the rugby and hit it out of frustration. I usually hit the nearest thing to me when my team is losing.[/QUOTE]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i was also trying to sell the house before xmas but i had a lot of people viewing but they weren't going to pay the asking price luckly nothing was touched as i don't trust very many people i waited out side in my car after everyone viewed the house i hope you were joking about having no dog or cat to kick because i hate animal cruelty if you kicked any poor animal then you would have my 44magnum to answer to punk so be carefull punk
    I think I am going to roam the house staring at people anytime anyone else comes, could I borrow the 44 for that, it might help with the touching but not sure what good it would do with the sales.

And of course its a joke about the cats/dogs...what sort of person so you take me for!!

Reviews

ya u cant trust anyone in your house really especially a stranger make sure your partners knickers are hidden too....

Reviews

I think I am going to roam the house staring at people anytime anyone else comes, could I borrow the 44 for that, it might help with the touching but not sure what good it would do with the sales.

And of course its a joke about the cats/dogs...what sort of person so you take me for!!
    you just hire inspector callahan with the 44magnum i will make sure nothing goes missing oh and i am glad to hear your joking about the cats /dogs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ya u cant trust anyone in your house really especially a stranger make sure your partners knickers are hidden too....
    oh yeah thats good advise especially if you are viewing the house his poor wife woulden't have a pair of knickers to her name after you've been there

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Actually i'd be quite happy if someone took them, it might be an opportuity to get her to get some slightly more 'interesting ones'.

Reviews

Thumbs up

Actually i'd be quite happy if someone took them, it might be an opportuity to get her to get some slightly more 'interesting ones'.
    then offer the knickers to EP at a special price he would jump at the chance to get them.......snif snif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast