Thread: Dublin Brothel

Blog Entries

Default Dublin Brothel

The madam opened the brothel door in Dublin and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

"I want to see Anabelle," the man replied.

"Sir, Anabelle is one of our most expensive ladies, a published model. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

"No, I must see Anabelle," he replied.

Just then, Anabelle appeared and announced to the man she charged €5000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand euros and gave it to Anabelle, and they went upstairs...

After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Anabelle.

Anabelle explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row, as she was so expensive. There were no discounts. The price was still €5000. Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Anabelle, and they went upstairs...

After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Anabelle and they went upstairs.

After their session, Anabelle said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?"

The man replied, "Cork.."

"Really", she said. "I have family in Cork."

"I know." the man said. "Your uncle died, and I'm his solicitor . I was instructed to deliver your €15,000 inheritance in person."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain.

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The madam opened the brothel door in Dublin and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

"I want to see Anabelle," the man replied.

"Sir, Anabelle is one of our most expensive ladies, a published model. Perhaps you would prefer someone else", said the madam.

"No, I must see Anabelle," he replied.

Just then, Anabelle appeared and announced to the man she charged €5000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand euros and gave it to Anabelle, and they went upstairs...

After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Anabelle.

Anabelle explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row, as she was so expensive. There were no discounts. The price was still €5000. Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Anabelle, and they went upstairs...

After an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Anabelle and they went upstairs.

After their session, Anabelle said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?"

The man replied, "Cork.."

"Really", she said. "I have family in Cork."

"I know." the man said. "Your uncle died, and I'm his solicitor . I was instructed to deliver your €15,000 inheritance in person."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain.

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Being screwed by a lawyer
    brilliant story and true it is

Reviews

Default Haha

I had good laugh at this

Reviews

very good Patricia would it be legal???
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.