Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate this fecking weather...

Default I hate this fecking weather...

Wet cold weather is far worse and feels far colder than dry cold weather at the same temperature. Humans feel it as much colder even though it's scientifically the same. It could be freezing, but so dry that you don't feel it much. The wet gets inside your skin. To sum up: Ireland is actually colder in human terms than Siberia a lot of the time.

I could deal with it when we had our icy-spell in winter but it's pissing me off now. We're not evolved to live in such cold weather, it's not natural.

so when are you off to Siberia then ?

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Wet cold weather is far worse and feels far colder than dry cold weather at the same temperature. Humans feel it as much colder even though it's scientifically the same. It could be freezing, but so dry that you don't feel it much. The wet gets inside your skin. To sum up: Ireland is actually colder in human terms than Siberia a lot of the time.

I could deal with it when we had our icy-spell in winter but it's pissing me off now. We're not evolved to live in such cold weather, it's not natural.
    Im evolved enough to buy a jumper move indoors and put on the heating, but Hey, thats just me.

Reviews

ya its pretty depressing alrite though I like to see the positives in things such as the freeeeeeeezing weather for e.g I saw a gorgeous woman yesterday her nipples protruding through her shirt don't get much better than that on a cold day....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ya its pretty depressing alrite though I like to see the positives in things such as the freeeeeeeezing weather for e.g I saw a gorgeous woman yesterday her nipples protruding through her shirt don't get much better than that on a cold day....
    I guess you were doing this then.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I guess you were doing this then.
    tore the mickey off myself to be honest.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    tore the mickey off myself to be honest.......
    Who you?
    Im truly shocked.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Super

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Wet Cold weather? it didnt rain all week.I think this is fantastic weather the amount of work ive got through in the last week is huge, long may it continue. My personal view is that people have
    destroyed their in built ability to stay warm by working and living in enviorements which are heated
    to a totally excessive level.Walk into any bank,shop office etc and u are immediately met by a wall of heat.Temperatures are not that low every day this week daytime temperatures were from 3 to 6 degrees which is not really awfully cold,definitely ure body should adjust and cope comfortably with
    that level of temperature. My advice would be try moving a bit faster and ull keep warm
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

"Fecking weather" is exacty what most participants of this site actually look forward to.

Reviews

At least there's no heavy wind on top of it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast