Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romanians freed

Reviews

Default Romanians freed

2 Romanian women collect 55,000 here from Social Welfare between 2004 & 2008 until they are found to be working as well under false names go to court judge expressed 'admiration' that they pleaded guilty so suspended their 5 year sentence great country isn't it ? we allow these people to litter our streets begging hassle people in the restaurants/streets for money pickpocket people piss off drivers at traffic lights whats the point in having these people here I don't get it

Reviews

Soft judge should've jailed them!

I wonder if it wasn't their asses and figures he was "admiring" rather than their plea of guilty.

"You two ladies, I ADMIRE your guilty pleas."

"Oh you!!!! "

'Admire'... what a joke.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    2 Romanian women collect 55,000 here from Social Welfare between 2004 & 2008 until they are found to be working as well under false names go to court judge expressed 'admiration' that they pleaded guilty so suspended their 5 year sentence great country isn't it ? we allow these people to litter our streets begging hassle people in the restaurants/streets for money pickpocket people piss off drivers at traffic lights whats the point in having these people here I don't get it
    it up to the judge unfortunally thats the way its going to be you just have to blank them like they aren't there EP life is too short to be letting this bother you i know its a pain in the bolocks looking at what they get away with

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I wonder if it wasn't their asses and figures he was "admiring" rather than their plea of guilty.

"You two ladies, I ADMIRE your guilty pleas."

"Oh you!!!! "

'Admire'... what a joke.
    yeah your probably right there

Blog Entries

Default Jail them?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Soft judge should've jailed them!
    ah nope thats reserved for Irish ppl or those that dont pay a TV license.

i have never heard of a hard judge here,
    Westside,

Reviews

Santa

Is there a link for this
    please
    thanks in advance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Is there a link for this
    please
    thanks in advance
    In the Irish Star yesterday I read it in the coffee shop yesterday I'll be down there again tomorrow I'll ask the fella working in the shop did he keep it leave it with me.......

Default Go Fuck Yourself XP

You are one dumb fuck XP. Just looking for a reason to have a go at foreigners. Would you have posted were they Irish fraudsters.

Do you post when foreign workers are exploited by their bosses ?

Whats all this shit about littering ? Did it not exist until foreigners arrived on this fair isle.

You Twat.

2 women 5 years 55,000 = 27500 each = approx 5,500 a year stolen.

If they were bankers they would have got away with it.
    Now if only the judicial system would get after that that cunt Bertie Ahern..................

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    You are one dumb fuck XP. Just looking for a reason to have a go at foreigners. Would you have posted were they Irish fraudsters.

Do you post when foreign workers are exploited by their bosses ?

Whats all this shit about littering ? Did it not exist until foreigners arrived on this fair isle.

You Twat.

2 women 5 years 55,000 = 27500 each = approx 5,500 a year stolen.

If they were bankers they would have got away with it.
    Now if only the judicial system would get after that that cunt Bertie Ahern..................
    Oh Jesus here we go again...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast