Thread: Romanians freed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    The current sentences are not working therefore new types of
    punishments need to be devised.
    For example In the specific case at hand. The Two ladies should be
    harvested for their organs.
    The price of the organs would recoup the some
    of the money the victim in this case the taxpayer lost and social welfare fraud would stop
    overnight. Q.E.D.

Of course this raises another question
    Is it moral to harvest a Womens organs for commiting social welfare fraud?
    Perhaps we need a new refredum on this one.

We need to start to thinking outside the box here people.
    Get with the program and come on in for the big win.

Are you for real?

Do you think we should wait until they have departed this life before we harvest said organs?

Should this form of punishment only apply to "foreigners" convicted in Ireland?

I think the UN, the International Court of Human Rights and Amnesty International may have some views on this one. If there's one thing worse than a financially bankrupt state, it's a morally bankrupt one.

Reviews

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Are you for real?

Do you think we should wait until they have departed this life before we harvest said organs?

Should this form of punishment only apply to "foreigners" convicted in Ireland?

I think the UN, the International Court of Human Rights and Amnesty International may have some views on this one. If there's one thing worse than a financially bankrupt state, it's a morally bankrupt one.
    It was a joke note the smilies winking
    I did not mention race i said "crime is crime" at start

I was pointing out that prison does not work and alternative punishments need to be
    considered. Harvesting organs from the living would be an extreme case but that said it would work as a detertant thats for sure.

I have to go now your aggression makes my soul sad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Harvesting organs from the living would be an extreme case but that said it would work as a detertant thats for sure.
    Does'nt seem to have worked in China. How do you thing our EU partners would react, never mind how foreign businesses thinking of investing here would view this state, holiday makers thinking of coming here, consumers abroad deciding whether to purchase Irish products.

We would be a pariah state........they would be protesting outside Irish embassies worldwide and justifiably so.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Does'nt seem to have worked in China. How do you thing our EU partners would react, never mind how foreign businesses thinking of investing here would view this state, holiday makers thinking of coming here, consumers abroad deciding whether to purchase Irish products.

We would be a pariah state........they would be protesting outside Irish embassies worldwide and justifiably so.
    Again, it was a joke. I was trying to make point that we need new smart and inovative punishments
    to augment prison.

Lets brainstorm think outside the box and come up with new ideas.
    I really have to go now I have shit to do

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    An incoherent rant and no full stops ?

XP, I believe that you are a racist first and foremost. Your concern for law and order merely a smokescreen.
    not a racist bone in my body just calling it as it is of course u have no opinion at all being the proper *** explicative deleted *** you are......
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 12-02-10 at 18:21. Reason: Insulting language

Reviews

This is foreplay, isn't it lads

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    This is foreplay, isn't it lads
    Its all a bit...........YouTube - The best and most ridiculous fight ever filmed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    not a racist bone in my body just calling it as it is of course u have no opinion at all being the proper *** explicative deleted *** you are......
    ah FFS I'm not allowed to call anyone a 1st letter comes after b 2nd letter comes aftert 3rd letter comes after m 4th letter comes after s anymore? this could be the end of me here

Cambrige University Netball Team

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Cambrige University Netball Team
    Proof of the pudding.........remove one word from the English language and people are forced to be creative.

How about this: "Callous Uneducated Neanderthal Troll"......be creative brothers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast