Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What review went missing??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default What review went missing??

    I was on the same thread last night as Mr. Fussy and I remember noticing that he had exactly twice the number of reviews that I had. He had 64, I had 32. I see this morning that I now have 31. I do not mind the number but I would love to know which review was deleted and why?????
    I am disappointed that I did not get a message about this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I was on the same thread last night as Mr. Fussy and I remember noticing that he had exactly twice the number of reviews that I had. He had 64, I had 32. I see this morning that I now have 31. I do not mind the number but I would love to know which review was deleted and why?????
    I am disappointed that I did not get a message about this.
    Several hundred second and third reviews are being deleted as per the rules. We can't really pm all who are having them deleted as there are so many. The one deleted may be that you submitted a newer review lately and the older one was deleted or it may be an older issue as we are going through all second reviews going back over time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    you wont get a message you can only leave a review once for each escort as stated in the new rules at the forum menbers voted on
    silly isnt it

    so therefore all extra reviews of escorts are getting deleted
    I dont think that I had two reviews of the same escort???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default 2 reviews been suspended

    Mr adogwithabone,

    First one of Naty written on 02/02/2010
    second one of Izel written on 11/11/2009

    Reason: both escorts blocked reviews on their profiles. This action automaticly suspended your reviews.
    Sarah

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Mr adogwithabone,

    First one of Naty written on 02/02/2010
    second one of Izel written on 11/11/2009

    Reason: both escorts blocked reviews on their profiles. This action automaticly suspended your reviews.
    Sarah
    Thank you. It has been bugging me as I could not figure which reviews were missing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    Thank you. It has been bugging me as I could not figure which reviews were missing.
    You're welcome

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default welcome back

    I do not know why this girl opted out of reviews but it is good to see her back
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 020040 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •