Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: world cup

Oh you boys really have got me started now!!!!!!!!!!!!! England all the way, fabio has given the players a right good kick up the arse, so when we do win, all you doubters can come kiss taylors fine arse haha. Oh & im supporting my country by wearing the england strip painted on me!!!! Not sure i will still be wearing it by the end of every match xxx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTaylor View Post
    Oh you boys really have got me started now!!!!!!!!!!!!! England all the way, fabio has given the players a right good kick up the arse, so when we do win, all you doubters can come kiss taylors fine arse haha. Oh & im supporting my country by wearing the england strip painted on me!!!! Not sure i will still be wearing it by the end of every match xxx

Ohhhhhh....imagine going down south and kissing the Cross of St. George, or going into the bush and eyeballing three lions.

Make sure to shower if Cartman makes a booking......we don't want him having a heart attack.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 10-02-10 at 11:29.

Reviews

Battle of the footie fans

Brazil.....

]

Argentina....

Germany...

Portugal....

Spain.....

Russia....

Korea.....

Sweden.....

Croatia.....

Czech....

Poland.....

Italy...

More To follow.......

Reviews

England.....

Ireland....

Unsure who to support......

Default Spain

I hope that the final will be Spain v England.
    I want England in the final beacuse i want them to get there hopes up and get beat five or six nil by the best team in the world.
    I will be able to have a good laugh watching rooney gerrard and the others crying like babies.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo2121 View Post
    I hope that the final will be Spain v England.
    I want England in the final beacuse i want them to get there hopes up and get beat five or six nil by the best team in the world.
    I will be able to have a good laugh watching rooney gerrard and the others crying like babies.
    thats a bit harsh, bet u cry like a baby too!!! xxxx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Reviews

I am going for Brazil to win with Spain Germany and Argentina to make the semi finals.
    But I know that could be totally wrong come next July.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No European side has ever won a world cup when the finals were held outside Europe, and only one country has won when the finals were held on a different continent (counting North and South America as one continent) to it's own...........Brazil. Don't think there's much chance of England winning and I hope that the French handball players don't win either.
    Not that its likely to happen but who would we support if it was an England v France final.?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Not that its likely to happen but who would we support if it was an England v France final.?
    Possibly the most interesting question ever posted on this website.

Now let me see..........800 years of oppression v a handball from a garlic muncher.

I'm a rugby fan.......so my answer has to be...."whichever one will win me my bet".

Reviews

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast