Thread: london red light

1. Default london red light

hi all im going over to london soon , does anyone know the best streets to hit

Default Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by lotto59 View Post
    hi all im going over to london soon , does anyone know the best streets to hit
    Yaaarrr , for all the info you need try PUNTERNET UK. --- click on the Announcements Board.

try soho near oxford st. not obvious in the street but youll see open doors where you walk upstairs, usually a sign saying "girls here" or a girl standing outside will invite you in

From personal experience i would advise you to avoid those little bars & stripclubs around soho, where people stand outside calling you in.
    If they get you in they make you buy a drink for crazy money 20 or thirty quid!! and if you try & make your excuses to leave they can be very intimidating!
    I would look up a good girl on punterlink and spend the extra cash

5. Default london

thanks for replys lads , yeah i got stung years ago when i was 18 in soho , i sat there waiting for a show drinking coke some ugly girl came out and wanted a fortune i to strip on a bed when i wanted to leave they made me give em all the money i had on me then fucked me out ....bastards ...im staying near kings cross this time but aint to sure about street girls there