Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos...

Blog Entries

Default Videos...

That *ladies name removed* is an animal ;-)

Anyone here good at videos, maybe you can offer some tips to the ladies?

Pat x

Blog Entries

Ooops, just realised profile isn't active, maybe she was just testing (she uploaded a video of a wild bear) Silly me ;-)

Reviews

Question

Not saying I'm good with video but if anyone is going to offer tips firstly they would need to know which file types your system supports, .avi, .mov, .mpg, would be the common ones, also is there a file size limitation. What is the prefered resolution would also help :-)

4. Default

I'd consider myself to be good with video. Editing would be best quality, though i've done a bit of everything really. Trained in Cork, Dublin, London and NYC.

Blog Entries

Hi Anon,

We are working with a third party company for this video functionality. We thought it best as we don't have a lot of video experience in here, plus I don't want video downloads on our server as tech tell me they might slow things down a fair bit. We are using Vzaar. Lets see if I can get the answers from their help...

10 minutes later...

Oh god it's all double dutch!

Er here's the answers?:
    Knowledge Base / FAQs - vzaar Support

Pat x

Blog Entries

Default Slideshows Allowed

To clarify as well, as someone asked earlier, following feedback we are allowing slideshows contrary to what I initially said a few weeks ago that we would only allow "real" video.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default U turn

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    To clarify as well, as someone asked earlier, following feedback we are allowing slideshows contrary to what I initially said a few weeks ago that we would only allow "real" video.
    Same as all good goverments a complete U turn
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Talking

Suits me fine for the time being, I got a slideshow video on my page anyway

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Same as all good goverments a complete U turn
    You disagree? I only ask out of interest, won't be changing policy for now. Video is a good thing. The ladies would prefer if we allowed slideshows as well, because it makes it easier for them to have a video as they can just make one themselves out of a series of photos with windows movie maker at home to start with. I think we need to encourage ladies to work with this format, not set harsh rules right now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You disagree? I only ask out of interest, won't be changing policy for now. Video is a good thing. The ladies would prefer if we allowed slideshows as well, because it makes it easier for them to have a video as they can just make one themselves out of a series of photos with windows movie maker at home to start with. I think we need to encourage ladies to work with this format, not set harsh rules right now.
    Dead right Patricia. I agree that it's a bit of a cop out doing a slideshow it will definitely encourage girls to get more adventurous..

I have buckets of experience doing web video so if you ever need any advice just holler..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast