Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Just GOT RIPPED OFF BY A REGULAR!

  1. Default Just GOT RIPPED OFF BY A REGULAR!

    I have just had what to me was one of the worst experiences with a client in my working history and feel it necessary to make it known that although I trust and respect all my returning clients from now on I have no option but to accept payment upfront.
    A guy who visited me last week for half an hour booked me again this evening. This time he wanted to stay an hour at 7 O’clock. At 6.10 he called me and asked if I could see him then. Unfortunately I advised him that the earliest I could do was 6.30 to which he replied ok. He arrived at 7.15 forcing me to delay my 8 O’clock client by half an hour and on top of that, loose a possible 6.30 booking!
    At 8.20 he was ready to leave and just like the last time made no mention of money. “Oh I forgot again”. Then when he finally placed the money on the table it was 110 euros short, meaning that he was only paying me for half an hour. I pulled out my mobile to prove to him what time he had arrived. The phone read 7.09 but he was still arguing that he arrived later than that. Yes, in fact he did, he arrived 5 minutes later as he called me from reception!
    Anyway feeling totally used and disgusted with the fact that I had placed trust and respect in somebody only to be used in this way, I was left speechless and refused to argue back.
    As soon as he left I soon came to grips with the situation. It was now not so much about the money but how he had made me feel about myself.
    I have now contacted the relevant department of the Dublin police and hope this guy will soon feel as humiliated as I was made to feel tonight.
    If any of the girls need information please contact me. (But I don’t believe you will as I am probably the only clown who up until now allowed regulars to pay at the end)

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    I have just had what to me was one of the worst experiences with a client in my working history and feel it necessary to make it known that although I trust and respect all my returning clients from now on I have no option but to accept payment upfront.
    A guy who visited me last week for half an hour booked me again this evening. This time he wanted to stay an hour at 7 O’clock. At 6.10 he called me and asked if I could see him then. Unfortunately I advised him that the earliest I could do was 6.30 to which he replied ok. He arrived at 7.15 forcing me to delay my 8 O’clock client by half an hour and on top of that, loose a possible 6.30 booking!
    At 8.20 he was ready to leave and just like the last time made no mention of money. “Oh I forgot again”. Then when he finally placed the money on the table it was 110 euros short, meaning that he was only paying me for half an hour. I pulled out my mobile to prove to him what time he had arrived. The phone read 7.09 but he was still arguing that he arrived later than that. Yes, in fact he did, he arrived 5 minutes later as he called me from reception!
    Anyway feeling totally used and disgusted with the fact that I had placed trust and respect in somebody only to be used in this way, I was left speechless and refused to argue back.
    As soon as he left I soon came to grips with the situation. It was now not so much about the money but how he had made me feel about myself.
    I have now contacted the relevant department of the Dublin police and hope this guy will soon feel as humiliated as I was made to feel tonight.
    If any of the girls need information please contact me. (But I don’t believe you will as I am probably the only clown who up until now allowed regulars to pay at the end)
    Hello Marianna,

    Sorry to know about your bad experience, but I can't help musing how can the police be any help in such matters ? I wonder... what exactly do you mean when you say that the police will make him feel humiliated ? Involving police (unless absolutely necessiated) isn't a great idea for this business, meethinks......!

    Also.......is the man you are referring to , same as RodeoMan, by any chance ? Just happened to note a 'not so positive review' for a sterling babe like you, hence wondering....

    One more observation.......now that your real age has become public knowledge, why not gracefully admit it? I mean, it is NO small feat to look 29 (which you do, my sincere compliments!!) when you are actually 38.......You are far far better-looking than many of the 20 year old skanks in this business, what a stunning figure and skin you have maintained....compliments once again.

    Besides, contrary to the popular notion (which lot of escorts seem to carry) that declaring higher age takes away the premium value from an escort is far from true. Take Michelle mature for example.......don't you think she really rocks ?

    Personally, I don't care how old an escort is, as long as she is as stunningly graceful as yourself, in fact, they are better like a well aged wine, so let truth prevail.......MHO. I even go out with one Betty on Dock Road who claims to be 65, you have to see her to understand why.......

    So, take it easy baby.......

    Lots of mmmm kisses and hugs !!!

    Rgds,

    ZO
    Zo

  3. #3

    Thumbs down marianas problem

    sorry mariana to hear you just got ripped off by a client
    but i agree with zobaanzoo,the cops would probably tell you where to go and probably arrest you instead,its not good for business to go to the police
    i cant understand why you didnt take the money upfront as any time ive been with escorts
    they have always asked me for money upfront.
    if you are that worried hire a pimp( id even offer you my services), maybe then it wouldnt happen again
    but again sorry to hear that as im sure from reading your reviews you are a kind and genuinly nice woman
    whitey

  4. #4

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by zobaanzoo View Post
    Hello Marianna,

    One more observation.......now that your real age has become public knowledge, why not gracefully admit it? I mean, it is NO small feat to look 29 (which you do, my sincere compliments!!) when you are actually 38.......You are far far better-looking than many of the 20 year old skanks in this business, what a stunning figure and skin you have maintained....compliments once again.

    Besides, contrary to the popular notion (which lot of escorts seem to carry) that declaring higher age takes away the premium value from an escort is far from true. Take Michelle mature for example.......don't you think she really rocks ?

    Personally, I don't care how old an escort is, as long as she is as stunningly graceful as yourself, in fact, they are better like a well aged wine, so let truth prevail.......MHO. I even go out with one Betty on Dock Road who claims to be 65, you have to see her to understand why.......

    So, take it easy baby.......

    Lots of mmmm kisses and hugs !!!

    Rgds,

    ZO
    You're ever so 'umble ZO - at the risk of being slagged as the "knight in shining armour" again I'd just like to ask why you take a first time review as gospel? As you say yourself, Marianna looks 29 - so what's the issue? "now that your real age has become public knowledge"?? c'mon, the review is so obviously a character assassination as to be laughable. She looks the part so why question if she's fibbing about her age? you and I both know she looks fab, don't think there was any need to mention that at all in your post... wonder why you did?

    and Whitey - that's a bit sinsister... "offer your services..." are you in the protection racket? you don't generally "hire a pimp" they tend to arrive on the scene to cause misery and muscle in where they're not wanted.

    right - slag away lads

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    RodeoMan's recent review of Mariana has just been removed. Marianna contacted us to say this review was false and posted maliciously and, as Marianna was able to provide us with proof she was not even in the country at the time the appointment in question supposedly took place, we feel we should accept it is not genuine.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    RodeoMan's recent review of Mariana has just been removed. Marianna contacted us to say this review was false and posted maliciously and, as Marianna was able to provide us with proof she was not even in the country at the time the appointment in question supposedly took place, we feel we should accept it is not genuine.

    Thought as much

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    sorry mariana to hear you just got ripped off by a client
    but i agree with zobaanzoo,the cops would probably tell you where to go and probably arrest you instead,its not good for business to go to the police
    i cant understand why you didnt take the money upfront as any time ive been with escorts
    they have always asked me for money upfront.
    if you are that worried hire a pimp( id even offer you my services), maybe then it wouldnt happen again
    but again sorry to hear that as im sure from reading your reviews you are a kind and genuinly nice woman
    whitey

    I disagree with you guys,i m having problems too,but t s not a 100 euro,it s 2k
    And i will also contact police on wed,as there s a project for wg where we can go and get it sorted,so no one is gone arrest us...
    My one was lying saying he ll put that money on my acc,but he did not,i also let him know that i ll be looking for help,he kept lieing,so now i don t need his bullshit any more,he ll be dealing with someone else,and his number on 'Bad clients'

    And to her client and my one-Good luck to them
    i would not like to be in their skin.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  8. #8

    Default

    yes caomhin,i was in the protection business, years ago i lived in england and worked for many escorts who were my bosses and my friends, pimp is probably the wrong word to use, but we had a system there which worked, if escorts give services before payment they have noone to blame but themselves as there are assholes out there that know they can get away with it
    i dont know what the situation is now but i dont care either as i want nothing to do with it
    its a tough business for escorts half of which you'll probably never know

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    yes caomhin,i was in the protection business, years ago i lived in england and worked for many escorts who were my bosses and my friends, pimp is probably the wrong word to use, but we had a system there which worked, if escorts give services before payment they have noone to blame but themselves as there are assholes out there that know they can get away with it
    i dont know what the situation is now but i dont care either as i want nothing to do with it
    its a tough business for escorts half of which you'll probably never know
    or want to know... fair enough Whitey

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caoimhin70 View Post
    You're ever so 'umble ZO - at the risk of being slagged as the "knight in shining armour" again I'd just like to ask why you take a first time review as gospel? As you say yourself, Marianna looks 29 - so what's the issue? "now that your real age has become public knowledge"?? c'mon, the review is so obviously a character assassination as to be laughable. She looks the part so why question if she's fibbing about her age? you and I both know she looks fab, don't think there was any need to mention that at all in your post... wonder why you did?
    I thought all women lied about their age, it's just that some lies are way more obvious than others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regular Escort wanted in Cavan
    By liberty in forum Female Independent Escorts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-02-06, 21:17
  2. looking for escort for regular visits
    By francis1 in forum Female Independent Escorts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-02-06, 00:01
  3. regular independant girl wanted
    By adam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-11-05, 09:37
  4. regular independant girl wanted
    By adam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-11-05, 16:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •