I had a feeling before the match Chelsea would beat Arsenal. I was hoping the terry affair would have an effect but it didn't. If he played for Arsenal it probably would have At least they didn't role over like the game against Utd. It was a better performance. It's still no consolation as it's more points dropped and almost certainly out of the title race. Two losses against Chelsea and Utd doesn't look good. It shows their not as good in the big games. A draw or a loss aginst Liverpool would be a disater then their looking over their shoulders for 4 th place never mind third. Now I know how the Liverpool fans feel It's not fair though all these big games in a row. I wonder how would Chelsea and Utd fair in consecutive games against top 4 contenders. Probably better but they would still drop points.

It was a season that started with so much promise with goals flying in starting with 6-1 away against Everton. Injuries havn't helped, especially the loss of Van Persie and alot of these players coming back not match ready yet. It's a pity he didn't splash out for Chamakh rather tha trying to get him cheap and then waiting till the summer to get him free.

I can see the headlines tomorrow trying to unsettle Fabregas with rumours of him going to Barcelona yet again.