Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Recommend me someone in Cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default Recommend me someone in Cork

    Horny as a three bollocked tomcat, scheduling conflict with Sexy Jessica so she is out..

    So, here's what I'm gonna do - the girl in Cork that gets the most recommendations here in the next 30 minutes I'm gonna go and see and will post a review... I'm open to seeing a TS too - so recommend away!

    Off you go lads!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Alyssa or Brown Sugar.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Alyssa or Brown Sugar.
    Top recommendations highwayman but I've seen both of them, looking for someone new...
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All at Sea.
    Posts
    195

    Default Hetero only

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Horny as a three bollocked tomcat, scheduling conflict with Sexy Jessica so she is out..

    So, here's what I'm gonna do - the girl in Cork that gets the most recommendations here in the next 30 minutes I'm gonna go and see and will post a review... I'm open to seeing a TS too - so recommend away!

    Off you go lads!
    Yaaarrr, ---- " Angel Sue " for the WOW factor, but a bit of a chance.
    " Karin Kiss " as a sure bet for satisfaction.as you like " A."
    To make a right Pig of yourself = Half hour with each.
    Good Luck.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    Yaaarrr, ---- " Angel Sue " for the WOW factor, but a bit of a chance.
    " Karin Kiss " as a sure bet for satisfaction.as you like " A."
    To make a right Pig of yourself = Half hour with each.
    Good Luck.
    Cheers pugster! Karin is out also, seen her a few times now and she is certainly top 2 material (big space @ number 1 now that Mysterious Diana is gone), but definitely want someone new tonight!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Lynne? I haven't met her myself, but I've heard good things.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Lynne? I haven't met her myself, but I've heard good things.
    Yep, had a twosome with herself and Alyssa a while ago. God that memory still features heavily in the wank bank!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Please don't blame me if I'm wrong, as I am not exactly a punter but this lady seems to be what you are looking for :
    slim, good looking and has A on her favourites' list:

    Amelia, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Just one review but it has been received only today and it looks very genuine to me.

    P.S. I would double check if she does indeed A and rimming before handing in the money though.

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Looks great Karin!!!
    However, just found out that Sexy Jessica can see me after all...
    If you don't hear from me in 24 hours guys, send out a search party


    Keep the recommendations coming though, I have a feeling this hardon could last a few days!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •