Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is sex overrated as a means of glueing a relationship?

Blog Entries

Default Is sex overrated as a means of glueing a relationship?

I met a girl during the week and we were talking. She was a chinese student over here. Nice girl. Anyway she asked me was i married (i am asked this so fuckin often im getting a t shirt with NO! on it soon) and i said nope. She said no marraige no sex. While i smiled at what she was saying and couldnt disagree with it more ,i understood what she meant.

Is sex overrated in this regard, as a means of keeping a relationship or marraige alive? I think its very overrated in this regard. I think that there is too many other things that come into it besides sex.

long live the chinese,
    Westside.

Reviews

I absolutely agree, sex is only the physical side, there is alot more that goes into a marriage then it.

I should know, Ive had a few!!!

Reviews

I like Chinese,
    I like Chinese,
    There's over one billion of them in the world today,
    You'd better learn to like 'em, that's whaaaat I saayyy...

Reviews

You're asking that question on this site ........

5. Default

I think that you have to consider the entire package. But i have to say that sex is a very important part....at list for me....but i´m a pig.....
    Latino in Ireland....in pain.....

Reviews

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I met a girl during the week and we were talking. She was a chinese student over here. Nice girl. Anyway she asked me was i married (i am asked this so fuckin often im getting a t shirt with NO! on it soon) and i said nope. She said no marraige no sex. While i smiled at what she was saying and couldnt disagree with it more ,i understood what she meant.

Is sex overrated in this regard, as a means of keeping a relationship or marraige alive? I think its very overrated in this regard. I think that there is too many other things that come into it besides sex.

long live the chinese,
    Westside.
    In a word "yes"and anyone that says otherwise hasnt a clue about life.

Reviews

long live the chinese,
    Westside.
    yes what you are saying sounds correct there is more to keeping a relationship alive more people should understand that

If it was so important there wouldn't be such a need for WGs. Guys would be mooching about and single and looking for more...

But instead they book a girl, get their rocks off - and go home to wifey.

No bunny boiler knocking on the door after a drunken night when the Mrs was away.....

Majority of the people I see are married, have been for while and everything is great apart from what isn't going on in the bedroom....

They have no intention of breaking up an otherwise happy home for the sake of a bit of extra sex.

T
    xxx
    Last edited by Taylor of Manchester; 04-02-10 at 14:37. Reason: typo

Reviews

long live the chinese,
    Westside.
    Here's your T-shirt Wes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t_shirt_template.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	16071  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default The company

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    If it was so important there wouldn't be such a need for WGs. Guys would be mooching about and single and looking for more...

But instead they book a girl, get their rocks off - and go home to wifey.

No bunny boiler knocking on the door after a drunken night when the Mrs was away.....

Majority of the people I see are married, have been for while and everything is great apart from what isn't going on in the bedroom....

They have no intention of breaking up an otherwise happy home for the sake of a bit of extra sex.

T
    xxx
    Interesting the last sentence because when applied to me, i have no intention of breaking up an otherwise happy life for an extra bit of sex.

I dont think that there is anything wrong with being single or married as long as they are happy but the prob is when married ppl try to live singles lives. Never works.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast