Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Low and behold

Reviews

Islam is only a way of life to devout Muslims, in the same way that eating fish on Fridays and fasting for Lent and saying the Rosary every day is only a way of life to devout Catholics. Plenty of Muslims are lapsed or are only half-hearted about their faith. And Sharia Law is unlikely to replace our post-colonial kleptocracy just yet

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Islam is only a way of life to devout Muslims, in the same way that eating fish on Fridays and fasting for Lent and saying the Rosary every day is only a way of life to devout Catholics. Plenty of Muslims are lapsed or are only half-hearted about their faith. And Sharia Law is unlikely to replace our post-colonial kleptocracy just yet
    Hey mousey u better cut out that rational sane thoughtful analysis right now - we didnt get where we are today with logic

good man !

Reviews

Default liberals?

It never ceases to amaze what goes on inside the “head” of middle class liberals
    As they seek the decay of there race/country/tribe by cheer leading
    the immigration of alien peoples into their country.
    Muslim immigration into western Europe for the last 40 years has been
    nothing short of a demographic disaster and is getting worse. unless its slowed and reversed
    it will lead to economic and social decay and perhaps race war.......
    A key component of the Muslim demographic is crime and a key part of that
    is sexual violence against white women. Women
    are low in ISLAM and NON-Islam women are seen as nothings by ISLAM.
    I give three examples here
    Pakistan pedophile gangs in england
    'They like us naive': How teenage girls are groomed for a life of prostitution by UK gangs - Crime, UK - The Independent

Turkish/morocco "lover boys" in Holland
    Grim tale of a Dutch child prostitute that has put exploitation back up the political agenda - Telegraph

The Lebanese gang rapes in Australia
    Sydney gang rapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wherever ISLAM meets another Relgion there is bloodshed.
    Balkans, Caucuses region, Nigeria, Sudan/dafur, middle east, Phiplines, Thailand,india etc etc
    And now western Europe. aka Madrid bombs, Paris riots etc etc.

Do liberals have sisters and daughters?
    Liberals are nothing short of anti-irish racists and traitors.
    There should be no or very few Turks in EIRE. Why are there here? How did they get here?

Link to irish times survey.
    Poll shows hardening of attitude towards immigrants - The Irish Times - Tue, Nov 24, 2009

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    A key component of the Muslim demographic is crime and a key part of that is sexual violence against white women. Women are low in ISLAM and NON-Islam women are seen as nothings by ISLAM.
    On the contrary: Islam makes clear that the 'Peoples of the Book' - that is, other peoples to whom God bestowed revelations on before the coming of Muhammad, namely the Jews and Christians, are not to be persecuted even if they choose not to convert. Islam sings the praises of Jesus and the Old Testament prophets. While there are passages in the Qu'ran that call for a jihad against unbelievers, all holy books, including the Bible, are liable to be interpreted by a minority who twist its teachings into promoting violence against unbelievers, women, and anyone else not of the faith. While you can make an argument that Islam is very male-oriented, you could also argue the same for Christianity. People who act as suicide bombers around the world are being manipulated into dying for the political cause of another - but that other person makes them believe they are dying for a religion.

Wherever ISLAM meets another Relgion there is bloodshed. Balkans, Caucuses region, Nigeria, Sudan/dafur, middle east, Phiplines, Thailand,india etc etc
    And now western Europe. aka Madrid bombs, Paris riots etc etc.
    Rephrase that first sentence to "wherever religion meets another religion there is bloodshed". More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other cause throughout history. This is a human failing, not the fault of the religion. I also refer you to my interpretation argument above.

Do liberals have sisters and daughters? Liberals are nothing short of anti-irish racists and traitors. There should be no or very few Turks in EIRE. Why are there here? How did they get here?
    This fascistic demagoguery doesn't deserve a counter-argument.

Reviews

Anoymouse

What it does or does not say in Koran is irrelvant.
    the facts on the ground speak for themselves.

Generally speaking when islam brushes up against Christainity there is conflict.
    MASSIVE MASS muslim immgration generally in MY view is very bad for future of Europe and
    is not good for the European population.
    Muslims should stay in muslim countries and Europeans should stay in theirs.

You call me "fascistic", typical liberal response. Its not fascist to question
    mass immigration of people of a diffenrent culture into Europe nor the motives/IQ of those
    who cheerlead it at the expense of their own people.
    The main thing that fuels far-right partys is the negative effects of
    mass immigration. Liberal and left wing elements in soceity need to recognise
    that their attiudes to immigration need to harden in order to prevent a rise in fascism
    and possible future ethic conflicts.

Back to orginal point of thread
    Why are there turkish immigrants in Ireland?
    Are they wanted?
    Are they needed?
    Is it good for Ireland and Irish people?
    Did the Irish people get a REAL choice in matter?
    According to CSO in 2006 theres was between 201 and 1000 Turks in Ireland.
    Numbers so small it makes the debate pointless. unless of course theres been a big increase
    in last 4 years for some reason. But if the numbers where 50,000 plus what would
    the answers to questions be?
    I have nothing against muslim people but I do think that large numbers of muslims
    in Ireland would not be a good thing for Irish people.

Reviews

Anoymouse
    Helleau

Generally speaking when islam brushes up against Christainity there is conflict. MASSIVE MASS muslim immgration generally in MY view is very bad for future of Europe and is not good for the European population. Muslims should stay in muslim countries and Europeans should stay in theirs.
    Is there no such thing as a European Muslim, then?

You call me "fascistic", typical liberal response. Its not fascist to question mass immigration of people of a diffenrent culture into Europe nor the motives/IQ of those who cheerlead it at the expense of their own people.
    I agree with you about the questioning mass immigration bit; but to be clear, you referred to those people as anti-irish racists and traitors.

But if the numbers where 50,000 plus what would the answers to questions be? I have nothing against muslim people but I do think that large numbers of muslims
    in Ireland would not be a good thing for Irish people.
    Maybe. We're not likely to know in our own lifetime.

Reviews

[QUOTE=anonymouse;183378]

Is there no such thing as a European Muslim, then?

QUOTE]

Yes there are European muslims

populations of Turks, Albanian, and Bosnias in the balkans
    A legacy of the Muslim invasions of europe by the Ottomans Turks before 20th

Bosnias
    "The emergence of a Muslim Slavic element in Bosnia was the result of the Ottoman conquest of the Balkans. Throughout the whole of Balkans, people converted in small numbers to Islam in order to escape the burden of taxation and resulting social discrimination. However, in Bosnia, large-scale conversions to Islam were prevalent. This left the landscape as a checkerboard of Muslim, Catholic, and Orthodox villages existing side by side. By the early modern ages, there was a near equal split of Catholic, Orthodox and Muslim Slavs in Bosnia following no clear geographic delineation"

Albanian
    "During the era of Ottoman rule many Albanian fled to neighbouring Italy, mostly to Calabria and Sicily, giving rise to the modern Arbėreshė communities. The majority of the remaining Albanian population converted to Islam during this time. The main reason for such a large Muslim impact in Albania, exchanging the Christian religion for Islam was in order to gain considerable advantages in the Ottoman bureaucracy and army. Some Albanians are descended from Turks"

Albanians Disapora in europe........... Discuss?

Default Its all about money

Lads will ye ever feck off - its all about money not race - you just dont want poor people coming into the country - if they're rich then ye wouldnt give a fuck if they wore their balls outside their trousers and worshipped fire hydrants ffs.

whatever you ever write about foreigners & other religions has already been written about every race and religion including the irish and catholics - if you wnat to believe in something its easy to back up your story with data - be it priests raping kids or irish scrounging the dole or blowing people up- the islamic terrorists of the noughties are the irish 30 years later - thats all.

Reviews

C'mere I wan'cha, Horan - knackers from the Field like you are not permitted to speak to your social betters on the Internet....!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Lads will ye ever feck off - its all about money not race - you just dont want poor people coming into the country - if they're rich then ye wouldnt give a fuck if they wore their balls outside their trousers and worshipped fire hydrants ffs.

whatever you ever write about foreigners & other religions has already been written about every race and religion including the irish and catholics - if you wnat to believe in something its easy to back up your story with data - be it priests raping kids or irish scrounging the dole or blowing people up- the islamic terrorists of the noughties are the irish 30 years later - thats all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh WTF.

apples and oranges, like and like?. Liberal wishy washy, double-speak not worthy
    of a reply. Facts are Facts, The only thing liberls have on there side is Poltical Correctness, the race/nazi card and free love. Do you have sisters or daughters?

Anyway back to the Turks in Cork city I happened to be in Cork last two days.
    And westies right there does seem to be about 10 or so turkish busnisess in City Centre
    Many Of them look new , mainly kebab shops and barber places.
    You would think that Cork had a large Turkish community
    put I donn't think thats the case, correct me If I wrong .
    I think I never even met a turk in ireland.
    They have a entrepenial streak in them thats for sure.
    It must be some kind of unoffical franchise thing they spot a city without
    a kebab shop and move in like mcdonalds.
    My main concern is for the Irish people that own Donar kebab shops and Turkish barbers
    They being put out of business. Who speaks for them???

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast