Thread: Meteor

Reviews

Default Meteor

Apparently a big old hunk of rock struck Earth's atmosphere a few hours ago directly above Ireland, did anyone see shooting stars when it exploded, no pun intended

I for one welcome any extra terrestrial beings, take me to your dealer, i mean leader, slip of the tongue
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Reviews

Astronomy Ireland say that it's more valuable than gold , at $500 an ounce . They are asking anyone who finds it to contact them and hand it over . Now if i happened upon this meteor , i'd be contacting Astronomy Ireland telling them to go onto ebay and start fuckin bidding !!!
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Apparently it landed somewhere in Cavan.

Didn't do any damage there though, more's the pity

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Apparently a big old hunk of rock struck Earth's atmosphere a few hours ago directly above Ireland, did anyone see shooting stars when it exploded, no pun intended

I for one welcome any extra terrestrial beings, take me to your dealer, i mean leader, slip of the tongue
    If the lotto don't pan out for you can always use your powers to locate it and make a packet.

Blog Entries

Default They said it was unlikely to have done any damage.....

Or caused injury...........

Ya wouldn't be saying that if it hit ya in the face.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Rotten broadband service too

Reviews

Of course, some astronomers think that this is how life is scattered throughout the cosmos - by crashlanding on habitable worlds on the back of meteors. This theory is called panspermia.

While there are several girls on the site who I'd like to pan my own spermia on (you knew it was cumming, har har!), are we about to be invaded by space aliens who use Ireland as a base to conquer the Earth and take all our weemen?