Thread: Standards in Eastern Europe

Default Standards in Eastern Europe

Hi all,

I'll be heading eastward soon enough, mainly to Poland, but hopefully a few other locations in Eastern Europe too, and am looking for advice.

I've found a few sites for girls in Poland, and the standard looks very high and prices are great (the average seems to be around E50 / hour). I'm just wondering what the hygiene standards are like out there?

I generally like OWO and some reverse oral, but wouldn't like to return home with any unwelcome presents!

I'd appreciate if any of our more travelled punters could advise on what the general standard is like out east?

Quote Originally Posted by joemac32 View Post
    Hi all,

I'll be heading eastward soon enough, mainly to Poland, but hopefully a few other locations in Eastern Europe too, and am looking for advice.

I've found a few sites for girls in Poland, and the standard looks very high and prices are great (the average seems to be around E50 / hour). I'm just wondering what the hygiene standards are like out there?

I generally like OWO and some reverse oral, but wouldn't like to return home with any unwelcome presents!

I'd appreciate if any of our more travelled punters could advise on what the general standard is like out east?
    From what I have seen it should be pretty much the same standard as here.

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
    From what I have seen it should be pretty much the same standard as here.
    +1 - Poland is not the 3rd world