Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have a Date tonight!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs up have a Date tonight!

I met a girl today a foreign girl followed her around the shop a little before saying Hello & telling her 'how wonderful u look today'() she was thrilled I was only telling the truth we exchanged numbers & are going to the pictures tonight! knob is shining arse is thoroughly washed just in case only negative is she has mad eyesbig ones too I have reservations but Wish me Luck anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I met a girl today a foreign girl followed her around the shop a little before saying Hello & telling her 'how wonderful u look today'() she was thrilled I was only telling the truth we exchanged numbers & are going to the pictures tonight! knob is shining arse is thoroughly washed just in case only negative is she has mad eyesbig ones too I have reservations but Wish me Luck anyway
    best of luck to you just make sure you wear your underpants and not ladies knickers

Reviews

If only picking up girls was THAT easy, we wouldn't be here.

Man: Hi gorgeous, you really are stunning.

Woman: SLAP!!! pervert!

Oh well.

Go on my son!!!!!!
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Blog Entries

Default Ex P

i want you to go on this date tonight and just get along and converse with the girl. Dont have any penile thoughts. Then you might have a regular gf.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Keep your hands to yourself on the first date..........and I don't mean on yourself either!

Give him a rest...........sounds like he deserves it.

I saw the fucker not half an hour ago going past the chicken hut all on his own - He fucked it up again the dirty pervert

Reviews

Default I'm jinxed alrite

No things didn't work out her eyes were in the back of her head during the movie she told me she takes hard drugs I had my reservations anyway we wont meet again I'm a bit jinxed the film was good though Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll about the life of Ian Dury another freak

Blog Entries

Default Of course you did

I had my reservations anyway
    when you buy the tickets you reserved the seats ?

right?
    Westside.

Reviews

No things didn't work out her eyes were in the back of her head during the movie she told me she takes hard drugs I had my reservations anyway we wont meet again I'm a bit jinxed the film was good though Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll about the life of Ian Dury another freak
    Eyes in the back of her head trying to make sure you weren't to rob her knicks no doubt. Sorry to hear it didn't work out but at least the flick was good so not a total wash out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast