Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog barking next door

Angry Dog barking next door

Here I am lying in my warm bed browsing EI and the bloody dog next door is barking non stop. It starts at 7am every funking morning.

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by corm View Post
    Here I am lying in my warm bed browsing EI and the bloody dog next door is barking non stop. It starts at 7am every funking morning.

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?
    I'd send rover round to give her a good session if she's a biatch that will shut her up.
    Failing that a nice T bone through the letterbox.

Thanks for the offer Elle. The dog is a little Jack Russell so it should make a nice meal for a larger dog.

Reviews

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?
    that would drive u mad I had same prob last year u just ring the guards they approach owners asking them to do something about it - the dogs 'bark' can be operated on & taken out so he can bark away to his hearts content & not annoy anyone.....

1. Buy a crossbow
    dont forget to buy the arrow

2. Talk to the owner
    deffo better then talkin to the dog its a big thumbs up from me

3. Buy earmuffs
    take em off if goin with option 2

4. Grin and bare it.
    dogs dont like to see teeth they see it as aggression - dont bare it either might be a biter and u'd go from 9 to below average

What should I do?
    buy a tin of dog food and enter into negotiations with dog or buy boxing gloves and enter into negotiations with owner

Blog Entries

Default Cant see what the problem is

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?
    your awake anyway,
    Westside.

Reviews

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?
    SAME FUCKING PROBLEM WITH MINE..THE BITCH NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP IT DRIVES ME CRAZY
    ITS SO IGNORANT OF THEM TO LISTEN TO THAT AND THINK NOBODY MINDS IN AREA..RUDE RUDE RUDE..
    i think call cops..next door wont know it was you..may have been other neighbours!
    i would not say it 2 them direct cause if they let the dog bark like that...means they dont give a fuck who they bother! they will hold it against you.. quite words with the cops..WHAT ELSE ARE ARE THEM LAZY PIGS AT..MAKE EM WORK,YOU PAY FOR THEM.

I think cops won't do anything, best to do is leave a letter to them in the letter box or over the door, let them take some action, if it keep happen, then go to some department maybe cops to sort it out.

Blog Entries

Default A letter LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovesun View Post
    I think cops won't do anything, best to do is leave a letter to them in the letter box or over the door, let them take some action, if it keep happen, then go to some department maybe cops to sort it out.
    Dearest Jack,

Heres hoping this finds you in good health and rested ,unlike me ,which brings me to my point. Please shut the fuck up.Find yourself a woman or something.

Thanking you in advance,
    Westside.

Pitch fork the little bastard and hang him from a stop sign, that'll teach the neighbours to let him bark!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast