Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog barking next door

Reviews

as I already said u have to call the guards believe me its as a very last resort I'd ring them but this is unacceptable they will approach your neighbour noone will know it was u who called people can joke about this alrite but u wouldn't laugh if U were directly affected by this constant fucking barking..

Reviews

Thats a little strong.. after all he only doing what comes natural.. he doesn't know it early morning. Its the owners that need to strung up.

Reviews

I think you are intitled to peace and quiet between the hours of 10pm and 7am, the little fella is just giving out so that they will bring him in, if it persists, play an AC/DC record to drown out the barking, when the neighbour calls in to complain , and he will, tell him that it drowns out the sound of that awful dog two doors up, when he says thats my dog tell him you will be happy to turn down Highway to Hell as i'm sure you will be happy to bring the little doggie inside, i think he will get the picture.......however he may be an AC/DC fan, plan B is Westlife !!, that will teach him a lesson....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    I think you are intitled to peace and quiet between the hours of 10pm and 7am, the little fella is just giving out so that they will bring him in, if it persists, play an AC/DC record to drown out the barking, when the neighbour calls in to complain , and he will, tell him that it drowns out the sound of that awful dog two doors up, when he says thats my dog tell him you will be happy to turn down Highway to Hell as i'm sure you will be happy to bring the little doggie inside, i think he will get the picture.......however he may be an AC/DC fan, plan B is Westlife !!, that will teach him a lesson....
    i recommend playing slayers reign in blood full volume its 34:51minutes long this album was designed to upset and disturb as many people as possible and it didn't disappoint at all guaranteed to work it might even kill the dog with fright when he hears tom arayas vocals

Blog Entries

Default FFS Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i recommend playing slayers reign in blood full volume its 34:51minutes long this album was designed to upset and disturb as many people as possible and it didn't disappoint at all guaranteed to work it might even kill the dog with fright when he hears tom arayas vocals
    the dog will end up head banging to that. Met them in Cork at the Marque by the way. Had a few drinks after the gig backstage.

back to headbanging and dogs,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the dog will end up head banging to that. Met them in Cork at the Marque by the way. Had a few drinks after the gig backstage.

back to headbanging and dogs,
    Westside.
    fair play to you that must have been great meeting the 4 of them i just met kerry king at exodus in dublin a few years ago cool guy.......now if the dog starts head banging then it worked he won't be barking well hopefully

Reviews

Default barking dog

Talk nice to your neighbour. If she's fit you might get ur hole.
    If that dose'nt work get a few nice sausages with a drop of anti freeze in them and feed the fucker.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Talk nice to your neighbour. If she's fit you might get ur hole.
    If that dose'nt work get a few nice sausages with a drop of anti freeze in them and feed the fucker.
    i have two barking dogs each side of me and the women that own them i wouldn't ride them in to the battle field they are that ugly the dogs would look better and that aint saying much maybe i should invite them both in for breakfast and try the anti freeze on them instead of the dogs ......hmmm you got me thinking mr maxi harry callahan might just do that

Reviews

Thumbs up jack russel

Quote Originally Posted by corm View Post
    Thanks for the offer Elle. The dog is a little Jack Russell so it should make a nice meal for a larger dog.
    "Jack Russells suffer from the notorious Terrier temprament, which means they can be a little too lively for some people. They are often quick to bark at or chase other animals, and can be bossy, feisty or stubborn. This can sometimes be overcome with good training, but often will never go away. Jack Russell also have budles of energy meaning they must be exercised regularly and vigorously, may display aggression towards other animals and also show signs of built up energy such as digging holes or barking a lot. "

I had a jack russell before it would not shut up.
    Jack russels and breeds like it that don't shut up should be not allowed in urban environment.
    There should be different dog licences and certain breeds simply should not be allowed in city
    If there's any politicons watching there should change the law

Send a letter to your T.D.

Quote Originally Posted by corm View Post
    Here I am lying in my warm bed browsing EI and the bloody dog next door is barking non stop. It starts at 7am every funking morning.

I have a few options
    1. Buy a crossbow
    2. Talk to the owner
    3. Buy earmuffs
    4. Grin and bare it.

What should I do?

If i were you , i would throw a raw sauage filled with pepper in his direction . That maybe keep him quiet for a while .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12