Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: cork - samantha

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    But Espensen... theyre verified by E-I.... They cant be fake,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    the pix are now down and belong to a model, who does not escort.

  4. #4

    Thumbs down same old story!

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    same old story on this site, verified pic's will go up until some one discovers them and then they get taken down

    like the other poster said, the reviews must be fake, again the review system must be called into question, again nothing done until some one notices that the pic's are fake.

    no wonder the long time guys based on this site are complaining every day about the review system and verified pic's you only have your self to blame

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bumlover View Post
    same old story on this site, verified pic's will go up until some one discovers them and then they get taken down

    like the other poster said, the reviews must be fake, again the review system must be called into question, again nothing done until some one notices that the pic's are fake.

    no wonder the long time guys based on this site are complaining every day about the review system and verified pic's you only have your self to blame
    I don't think the reviews are fake as the reviewer is longtime reviewer
    also he does not mention photos maybe the girl is in the same ballpark
    as girl in photos so its not that big an issue in this case

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    pix have now changed again, so go at your peril.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    pix have now changed again, so go at your peril.
    She has put up new Pics, of a pretty girl. Nice blonde, great figure, nice tits, pretty face.... if these are her genuine photos, why would she need to put up fakes in the first place, and if she is willing to lie and deceive punters is she really a safe punt? This must also call her reviews into question.....Interesting to see if E-I verify these pics and if any other action is taken.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Photos of the model have been removed yesterday....we are going to find out if new ones are genuine


    Julia

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    No fixed abode..
    Posts
    91
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Photos of the model have been removed yesterday....we are going to find out if new ones are genuine


    Julia
    What about the reviews ?

    The "Gentleman" who reviewed her was obviously telling porkies..
    I wonder if the gentleman involved shares the same profession that Mr. Snoop Dogg indulges in a part-time basis ?
    Hmmmm...
    A rat should be put beside said reviews..
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

    Oscar Wilde

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    What about the reviews ?

    The "Gentleman" who reviewed her was obviously telling porkies..
    I wonder if the gentleman involved shares the same profession that Mr. Snoop Dogg indulges in a part-time basis ?
    Hmmmm...
    A rat should be put beside said reviews..
    The problem is that girls, it seems, can change photos any time they want to. I have reviewed girls on one set of photos and then see them putting up fake photos. Should my reviews be ratted because an escort changes her photos later? What do you do???? You cannot spend your time checking the photos of girls you have reviewed. I think that the escort profile as it was at the time you submitted the review should be attached to every review so that it can be compared to the latest profile.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •