Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you get Oregon Chai over in Ireland?

Default Can you get Oregon Chai over in Ireland?

Every morning I have myself a chai latte made a certain way. I use soy milk and a brand of chai called "Oregon Chai" made out of Oregon. Its so yummy and gives me the caffeine boost I need to start my day. Also I drink it before bedtime, and it really soothes me and gets me ready for dreamtime. I'd like to be able to know I can get this in Ireland when I visit. I'd like to keep having it for my breakfast, as it really keeps my energy up. I remember finding it at a cafe in Belfast. Does anyone know if you can find it in Dublin at any cafes or health food stores?

Reviews

I've never ever heard of it

Reviews

Kerry Group bought Oregon Chai back in 2004 so i'd say if you contacted Kerry Group you should know more than any of us do !

Kerry Group - a leading food ingredients, consumer foods and flavours company
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Oregon Chai

Dolly Dear, FYI: the refreshing drink you refer to is made primarily from black tea. It is not made from Oregon. It can be purchased in Dublin from select provendors. Personally I find it rather bland.
    Twinings offer a very soothing white tea with pomegranate which I find most excellent and more acceptable

LOL
    Well of course black tea doesnt grow in Oregon
    But it is a brand of tea and they make up the chai mix of black tea, cardoman, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper..... and then you add it to whatever you want: cow milk, goat milk, rice milk, soy milk, or urine if you wanted LOL
    I prefer mine with soy milk. I use west soy brand since the ingrediant list is very simple.
    I think I tried that twinnings with pomegranate but i dont like it. sorry. we all have our favorite tastes, and I would do a million backflips to get a cup of oregon chai every morning to start my day.
    Also I do anal with clients and its important to not have a full belly or feel uncomfortable doing it. The soy milk is protein and fills me up without making me uncomfortable if I do anal. It works well for my lifestyle.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    LOL
    Well of course black tea doesnt grow in Oregon
    But it is a brand of tea and they make up the chai mix of black tea, cardoman, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper..... and then you add it to whatever you want: cow milk, goat milk, rice milk, soy milk, or urine if you wanted LOL
    I prefer mine with soy milk. I use west soy brand since the ingrediant list is very simple.
    I think I tried that twinnings with pomegranate but i dont like it. sorry. we all have our favorite tastes, and I would do a million backflips to get a cup of oregon chai every morning to start my day.
    Also I do anal with clients and its important to not have a full belly or feel uncomfortable doing it. The soy milk is protein and fills me up without making me uncomfortable if I do anal. It works well for my lifestyle.
    Jesus Dolly, it's sounds like you could write a thesis on "The Therapeutic Properties of Oregon Tea in Respect of the Practice of Anal Coitus".

Thumbs up Oregon Chai

Dearest Dolly Dear,
    Please don't apologise. Taste is after all a matter of....? Taste, I suppose.
    But what an interesting and curious picture you paint. While I think I understand the benefit of a less than bloated tummy during any ingress to the rectal area, I am curious as to the possible side effects of a million backflips to your dietary canal. Surely such gyrations would lead to a build-up of gasses in the tummy......possibly resulting in minor "explosive" episodes , Rather inconvenient I imagine for anyone indulging in an approach from or to the rear.

Perhaps you might consider purchasing the brew in the USA and bringing it with you. It might be much simpler.
    FYI. The twinings white tea has a quite settling effect ....I indulge regularly and particularly after my daily backflips. I can only manage 22 a day as I wake the neighbours 2 floors down.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Kerry Group bought Oregon Chai back in 2004 so i'd say if you contacted Kerry Group you should know more than any of us do !

Kerry Group - a leading food ingredients, consumer foods and flavours company
    Thanks Rimmer!
    I miss you rimming me, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Jesus Dolly, it's sounds like you could write a thesis on "The Therapeutic Properties of Oregon Tea in Respect of the Practice of Anal Coitus".
    Yes, I'm writing it as we speak..er...write

Reviews

I have black coffee with 2 sugars for breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice and check out the papers, no Chai for me thank you very much, far to English........i am partial to a muffin though, ah blueberry..mmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast