Thread: Sunday Times article on teenage (? ) sex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sunday Times article on teenage (? ) sex

Interesting if conservative views in The Times on sunday about how some girls / women have become so used to seeing women with false boobs and shaven havens that many would not consider having sex without having their womens bits shaved/trimmed.

In return, some young men / adolescents were shocked to see what a "real" womans body was like ( was referring to pubic hair being present, no jordan style boobs ). Whats so "unreal" about a woman with a shaved pussy?

And this is depicted as being a bad thing, as was the tendency of young women to have a lot of casual sex and not be in the least bit hung up about it ( last weeks issue ) .

Sorry, but is this not a load of patronising old tosh ?

If younger women want to trim/shave - good on them.

At least when they hit their 30s or middle age their men wont be dropping broad hints to get the razor out .....

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    Interesting if conservative views in The Times on sunday about how some girls / women have become so used to seeing women with false boobs and shaven havens that many would not consider having sex without having their womens bits shaved/trimmed.

In return, some young men / adolescents were shocked to see what a "real" womans body was like ( was referring to pubic hair being present, no jordan style boobs ). Whats so "unreal" about a woman with a shaved pussy?

And this is depicted as being a bad thing, as was the tendency of young women to have a lot of casual sex and not be in the least bit hung up about it ( last weeks issue ) .

Sorry, but is this not a load of patronising old tosh ?

If younger women want to trim/shave - good on them.

At least when they hit their 30s or middle age their men wont be dropping broad hints to get the razor out .....
    95% of the girls ive been with have been shaved or waxed or what ever

o9ut of ther others they were trimmed

and one was kind of....... out of control but i was too young to know better :P

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    Where the fuck are all these teenage sluts? I want to meet them!!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I'm sure they want to meet you too Mousey.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    wesley was the place to go!

used to be called the furry ball