Thread: garda raid on brothel in roscommon

1. Default garda raid on brothel in roscommon

any body hear about the garda raid on a brothel house in roscommon seemingly it happened wednesday evening just picked it up on the news wire on ShannonSide Site - Home the local radio station in the area it would seem the gardai are putting extra resources in to closing down knocking shops all round the country any got any views on the subject ?

Blog Entries

Default Yep that makes loads of sense

Quote Originally Posted by montysbit View Post
    any body hear about the garda raid on a brothel house in roscommon seemingly it happened wednesday evening just picked it up on the news wire on ShannonSide Site - Home the local radio station in the area it would seem the gardai are putting extra resources in to closing down knocking shops all round the country any got any views on the subject ?
    concentrate on closing down knocking shops.Way more important than the countries spiriling murder rate.

plz,
    Westside.

Reviews

as usual, garda priorities are bullshit.

Reviews

Yep, murder, rape, robbery, assault etc is the same as a consenting act between 2 adults, I don't think so!

Default baaaa

Quote Originally Posted by montysbit View Post
    i heard they....liberated 4 sheep...i with suspenders ..and the others had tongs....them roscommon dudes are sick fucks...i dude was giving head....while the other was taken in to custody with his under pants around his ankles

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    i heard they....liberated 4 sheep...i with suspenders ..and the others had tongs....them roscommon dudes are sick fucks...i dude was giving head....while the other was taken in to custody with his under pants around his ankles
    He asked about the PIGS not sheep and if they were trying to close brothels. You guys in Cork not understand english!