Thread: Amazon.com

Reviews

Default Amazon.com

I've long been a user of ebay for both buying and selling, but there's stuff on Amazon.com that I want. Does anybody know if you can pay for stuff on Amazon by Paypal, or is it even worth using it? I've torn their fucking site apart and can't find the answer to this one.

Blog Entries

I don't think amazon accept paypal... You'll have to win an E-I competition and ask to be paid in Amazon vouchers

Reviews

U just register your card details over their secure server (https) . make sure there's an "s"

I've bought few things from amazon and I don't complain...I paid by card

Julia

I deal with Amazon all the time, three or four books a month and never had any problem with my card. Also very fast delivery.

Amazon in USA works great. I use my cc and get my purchases within a 5 days. Free shipping. Im not sure how fast they are in Europe, but they have a great reputation over here so most likely youll be grand over there too

Thumbs up prepaid

ive use amazon all the time for computer games, cd's, electrical stuff and so on and i use a prepaid credit card from master card, you put the money on first and then purchase, i have had no problems what so ever

Default Me too....

I use Amazon regularly for stuff & always pay with my mastercard pre-paid card just like Bumlover does...... they are efficient & quick with delivery - have never encountered any problems whatsoever.

I don't think Amazon will accept paypal as I checked on their help section about payment & there is no mention of it.

Sexycoolbabe Lauren x