Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Advice??

  1. Default Advice??

    Im a virgin that is thinking of goin to an escort...can anyone give advice.
    or reccomend any girls in dublin??
    any info would be much appreciated!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kilkenny
    Posts
    50
    Reviews
    21

    Talking

    Only book for thirty mins and check the reviews for a girl with a nice personalty so at least the last 28 mins will be enjoyable conversation

  3. Default

    OH hahaha, but tnx for the advice :P

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox2468 View Post
    Im a virgin that is thinking of goin to an escort...can anyone give advice.
    or reccomend any girls in dublin??
    any info would be much appreciated!!
    hi silver u will not go wrong here..Selena, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    she is a sweetheart and kind 2 all..

  5. Default

    Tnx, shes sounds great might just go see her

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox2468 View Post
    Tnx, shes sounds great might just go see her
    maybe dont start dude..its very additive! in saying that it can be very very rewarding also..spice of life n all,just keep it under control.
    ENJOY maybe u can let us know what u decide ya?

  7. Default

    Dont worry I wont be gettin addicted im not exactly swimmin in money :P im still deciding wat im gonna do, but sure il let ye no anyway

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox2468 View Post
    Dont worry I wont be gettin addicted im not exactly swimmin in money :P im still deciding wat im gonna do, but sure il let ye no anyway
    what age are u? n dont lie! im courios..

  9. Default

    Nearly 20, why do you ask??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    918
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilkennyguy View Post
    Only book for thirty mins and check the reviews for a girl with a nice personalty so at least the last 28 mins will be enjoyable conversation
    thats so funny..cheeky fucker!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •