Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When a body meets a body....

Reviews

Dunno Whitenight what place you are referring to, but notorious place enough in cork. Havent been there a while as you mention it. But I met one of my Favorites in Dublin (usually a cork visit) and was told of story where some Dublin regular bastard of hers called the cops cos he wasnt getting what he expected. Three gardai arrived and in fairness told her to move on nicely. Even suggested alternative accom to her. That was in early november.

Reviews

As Im sitting here thinking about it, this girl is wonderful and a great loss to Cork. Im not going to mention who she is but she was prodominately a cork girl, and had mainly all good reviews here, but now works elsewhere because she has lost her base. She likes us cork guys. How can I help her to return????

Reviews

Default another time...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Lincoln - You were lucky you met on the way out. Once in my earlier days I was going to see a girl in a notorious apartment block attaced to a hotel in cork. I ran to catch the lift door only to meet a low sized gentleman inside. He gave me a confident HOWYA. I didnt have to press my floor as it was already lit up. Not a word was spoken till the door opens and as a gentleman I offered him the exit. We both alighted the lift and studied the sign on the wall for apartment directions. There are only fuckin three possibilities. In my fear I faltered. He didnt but made straight to MY DOOR. In his confidence Im nearly sure he gave mr a knowing leer. Cringe. Whats even more frighting - Its probably one of you bastards reading this. Heehee.
    Alright James I can empathise with ya mate. One time about 8 years ago I went for a visit in a very popular apartment on the North Lotts (just off Bachelors Walk). There were four absolutely brilliant girls working there (esp an absolute gem from Dublin, maybe 24 years old and as tough as befucked but just fantastic).

So anyway there was only one bedroom in the apartment and it was "busy" so a second punter was being accommodated in the living room (on the fold out couch I was told) and one of the girls was having a shower so I was asked to wait in the hallway with the other two girls until the first chap left.

There we were crammed into a small hallway waiting for a punter to materialise (i could hear him sayin his good byes in the living room) and I just bottled it, I just did not want to be in that small hallway with another bloke fresh after a ride (i'm sure yer man didnt want to see a big Loodramaan like me in the hallway either) so I fucken legged it. I'll never forget the look of scorn on the Dublin girls face....haha.

Needless to remark I would take it all in my stride nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12